GOVERNMENT/CIA BIGGEST DRUG DEALERS OF ALL!!

JFK Assassination
LiAnn Simpson

GOVERNMENT/CIA BIGGEST DRUG DEALERS OF ALL!!

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Alliance-Con ... 67-6239258

Scroll down and read the review of this book by a former CIA man. This is truly frightening, and sad. Sad because a young man in my family ruined his life with crack and hence our family has been torn apart for nearly 20 years.
This is the kind of stuff that I wish I had not found while researching JFK but it sure as hell explains a lot. At least now I know the truth, and I intend to hold our so-called leaders accountable. Here's an idea, let's clean out the jails, send them to Washington, then take everybody up there and put them behind bars. Talk about a change in leadership? I'd like to do it, even for just a day just to see what happens.
What's really ironic is that people have been trying to tell us this stuff for years and we haven't been listening!!
Why--------------because our leaders pee down our leg and tell us it's raining!!!

LiAnn
Ian Irving

Post by Ian Irving »

LiAnn, The CIA used to ship heroin back from Vietnam in the body bags. Sick and cynical?

Ian
Bruce Patrick Brychek

GOVERNMENT/CIA BIGGEST DRUG DEALERS OF ALL:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.06.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.06.2007 - LiAnn Simpson Posted this Powerful Headline.This is a powerful Subject Matter that deserves a thorough analysis.There is much more to this Subject Matter that the Main Stream Medianever touches.Welcome to The Reality Show, Drugs U.S.A. Style:1. The Iran-Contra hearings were nothing but the attempted cover-ups of the Military Industrial Complex, and the CIA as the biggest drug dealers on the planet. That is how they secretly fund wars and missions that they don't want on any Congressional books. There is No Accountability and No Trackingof these funds whatsoever. 2. Viet Nam was about three (3) major factors: a. Feeding the Military Industrial Complex, the CIA, and the War Profiteers. b. Viet Nam was the greatest U.S. chemical and biological testing experiment since the Nazi's, and infact included Nazi's who Allan Dulles brought, not only into the U.S., but into the U.S. Military under Secret Acts of Congress. Read Prouty's book. Gehlen, number three (3) in the Nazi Gestapo, was made a Colonel in the U.S. Military. Dulles was the protege of Prescott Bush, who like Joe Kennedy, continued to support Adolph Hitler, and the Third Reich. c. Drugs, Drugs, Drugs, and more Drugs.3. Iraq-Afghanistan is about the same three (3) points as Viet Nam, except point four (4) would be oil. Why has heroin and opium from Afghanistan to the U.S. increased 2,000 % since the CIA, and the U.S. Military have arrived there ? When fentanol laced heroin was killing U.S. drug addicts, how was the FBI and DEA, with the aid of the CIA, able to locate, find, confiscate, and stop and cease any and all drug trade of only fentanol laced heroin in ninety (90) days ? But sales of pure Afghanistan Heroin and Opium went up 2,000 % in the U.S. ?4. Over six (6) months ago the Chicago Sun Times, and the Chicago Tribune carried a line about Venezuela throwing out the DEA, as being the front for the CIA, and hence, the biggest drug dealer in South America, not to mention the Largest Drug Dealer in the world. Not widely covered by the Main Stream Media.5. LiAnn, if you really want to get into heavy duty stuff, then study the Mena, Arkansas Drug Cartel run by the Clintons, and the Bush's. The records on a secret investigation were mostly destroyed - in the Oklahoma bombing of the Mir (sp?) building. Check Timothy McVey's previous relationship to the CIA. Also, if the truck really blew up the building, then why wasn't there a 100 foot crater where the truck supposedly held the bomb. Also, check live news clips of FBI agents coming out of the Mir building saying that they "...found two (2) more bombs, undetonated." Also, if McVey had just blown-up a building, killing many people, why did he stop for a routine traffic stop, with a loaded weapon ? Why didn't he just kill the cop ?LiAnn, the Mena, Arkansas Drug Cartel is really worth exploring. This will take you to a lot of places that all lead behind The Curtain, to the Land of Oz.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Ian 3 for 3 on facts nice.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

I think I am going to leave the drug thing where I found it. It is just too painful to read.

Thanks for the info though.

LiAnn
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: GOVERNMENT/CIA BIGGEST DRUG DEALERS OF ALL!!

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.27.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers: 07.06.2007 - LiAnn Simpson Posted this powerful Headline about the CIA and U.S. Government involvement in the Global Drug trade.This extends further than can be imagined anymore. There is NO END IN SIGHT.12.27.2009 this is even more relevant as Global Drug Trade continues to escalatebeyond the comprehension of the American Public.Main Stream Media remains quiet and ignorant to this Severe Crisis. Lives, families,neighborhoods and more are being destroyed.Schools are becoming Super Markets for Drug Sales, and declining as Institutions ofHigher Learning.Soon all families, all races, all creeds, SOON EVERYONE WILL KNOW SOMEBODY INAMERICA RAVAGED BY DRUGS.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generationof JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is the biggest drug runner in CIA history...http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... tmSomebody silenced him because of what he did and what he knew. Right Poppy? Speaking of poppy's, I wonder what can be found in Afghanistan? The CIA knows.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Here is the biggest drug runner in CIA history...http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... tmSomebody silenced him because of what he did and what he knew. Right Poppy? Speaking of poppy's, I wonder what can be found in Afghanistan? The CIA knows. Bob, I was thinking about buying Daniel Hopsicker's book sometime down the road. Looks quite interesting:http://www.cia-drugs.com/sales/books/B0 ... about.html
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Quite right Bob. I spent some of the holidays watching videos of the Mena drugs scandal, following Seal all the way back to his very early days flying into Cuba. Certainly a life-long CIA asset. What stories he could have told about any number of events.The CIA must feel that they can may a fair few bucks importing Afgan heroin now. Noobody is going to check their 'diplomatic bags' as in Vietnam.Bob wrote:Here is the biggest drug runner in CIA history...http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... tmSomebody silenced him because of what he did and what he knew. Right Poppy? Speaking of poppy's, I wonder what can be found in Afghanistan? The CIA knows.