Interesting article

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

Interesting article

Post by R Croxford »

LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

R.C.,
Yes, very interesting article. Looks like they didn't get it then either. Roosevelt did not cause the Depression. The Rockefellers and Rothschilds didn't even flinch, still filthy rich.
They wanted to shoot the messenger. At least Roosevelt tried to create programs that would help the economically disadvantaged like Social Security. Had he known then what the government intended to do with our money, he probably never would have approved it. I don't expect to ever see a dime of it so I have my own separate retirement plan.
He too was surrounded with gutless military generals hell bent on war. Then when it came time to fight they tried to chicken out when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

LiAnn
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Lol
Depression was caused by them.
Morgan took 300 million in gold out to start depression. How to you take over a country? Take it's gdp. Corporations that were trading at a 1.00 a share were now .05 a share. Who do you think bought all those companiees for nothing? lol
It is really simple once you put it all together.
WW1, WW2, Depression and 9-11 all bullshit. Created to take control of the world. Look up the milner group see what comes up. What if Hitler would have won? You would have a new world order wouldn't you? Russia whooped that ass and screwed up the plan. Thats why we hated them, they screwed up the plan. Russia helped Lincoln and helped win WW2.
Get control of the corporations then start WW1 and 2 to boost the companies wealth. Eisenhower gave you a clue to that also in the farwell speech. More than all the cororations in the country have. You know he called it the military industrial CONGRESS right? He changed it.
Man I have said it all before, All this is here in my post, Anyone who wants to know the truth find my past post.
Peace.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

You are right on, R/C.
And now W thinks he is going to take us into Iran and Syria. The man is completely nuts, somebody has got to do something soon. We have got to get rid of most of Congress. They have bankrupted this nation.

LiAnn
R Croxford

Re: Interesting article

Post by R Croxford »

Had to tag this to this old post. Just happens that Morgan chase blew 6 billion dollars. wow right after we spent 7 billion on a bailout. Strange.