OUR CIVIL RIGHTS ARE NOW GONE!

JFK Assassination
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Get a load of this article. The government now has 6 different data mining databases for spying on its citizens. They are now looking at real estate records, health records, people who buy pharmaceuticals on the internet, everything!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070711/ap_ ... ata_mining
This is far worse than anything McCarthy, Nixon, or Hoover could have ever dreamed up.
Oh, it's because they are trying to protect us from terrorists. They just sort of forgot to say the number one terrorist group we need protecting from IS the government.

LiAnn
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.03.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.11.2007 - Ms. LiAnn Simpson Posted this Powerful Headline. It certainly never received the attentionand discussion that it deserved almost 8 years ago.Fast Forward to almost 8 years later.This week the NSA and The Patriot Act are under review to protect us. Massive Eavesdropping is but a few of the points discussed.Last night it came out, first time that I became aware of this, that the FBI has a small army or air planesregistered under phony corporations to fly around the U.S. for Massive Coast To Coast Eavesdropping.I remember first reading George Orwell and 1984 and thinking "Thank God I live in America today. Thiswill never happen here. This is all the ramblings of a Science Fiction Geek." Boy was I wrong.If you try putting cash into another persons account, even your parents or children's, you must now presentyour Driver's License or State I.D. to be logged into a computer that goes to the Federal Reserve System andGod knows where else.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings onany aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers whomay not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
bob franklin

Re: OUR CIVIL RIGHTS ARE NOW GONE!

Post by bob franklin »

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/02/politics/ ... -act-nsa/I guess we're supposed to be thrilled that our beloved government is now proposing to only screw our privacy this much & this deep. & hey, this time around they might just break out the KY, perhaps even warming it up before slapping it on. That's the take-away I got from the above article. Maybe there's something wrong with my thought processes - I may very well be the anachronism at 53 that people seem to think I am - but I'm not satisfied with merely acknowledging how far we've fallen & climbing a tiny way back up toward the opening of the pit we dug for ourselves & calling it a day. That ain't gonna cut it. The Freedom Act can't even be rightly called a bandaid on the problem. It's hardly even a start in the right direction. Here's an excerpt from The Andy Griffith show touching on the meaning of our 4th amendment:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wL9Li0f1Po