Oswalds "view" from the depository (Scoped)

JFK Assassination
kjell roald

Post by kjell roald »

I came across this 40 second clip with

"Oswalds "view" from the depository (Scoped)" :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU69lMs2 ... ed&search=

And what is very striking is the same thing that sniper legend Craig Roberts remarked about the choice of "zone of engagement" when he visited the "snipers nest" :

"My first choice was directly below the window, at a drastic bend in the street that had to be negotiated by Kennedy's limousine. It would have to slow appreciably, almost to a stop, and when it did, the target would be presented moving at its slowest pace.
The last zone of engagement I would pick would be as the limo drove away toward the west-and the Grassy Knoll. Here, from what I could see, three problems arose that would influence my shots. First, the target was moving away at a drastic angle to the right from the window, meaning that I would have to position my body to compete with the wall and a set of vertical water pipes on the left frame of the window to get a shot. This would be extremely difficult for a right handed shooter. Second, I would have be ready to fire exactly when the target emerged past some tree branches that obscured the kill zone."

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKrobertsC.htm
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Just a usless fact that I thought I'd point out, I'm right handed but when I shoot the butt of the gun is against my left shoulder as my left eye is my domentent or how ever you spell it.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Your right hand is on the trigger?
No right?
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Nope, my left hand is on the trigger and my right hand is on the barrel so when I pull the trigger I take my right hand off the barrel and manouver the bolt. This may seem strange but this is how I do it.
kjell roald

Post by kjell roald »

Ricky Clow wrote:when I pull the trigger I take my right hand off the barrel and manouver the bolt.

No three shots in five seconds then I assume.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Well I don't have a real gun, but I do have a bolt action pellet gun, and I can get off 6 shots in 5 seconds, so lets say it was a real rifle the bolt would be tricker so i should be able to get off 3 in 5 seconds and with my gun I can remove the but so it's alot like the fireball. So I don't know?
kjell roald

Post by kjell roald »

Then there is the small matter of hitting the target.

"The extreme unlikelihood of the 2 hits/3 shots/6 seconds scenario was highlighted in the 1967 CBS rifle test. Eleven highly skilled marksmen participated in a fairly (though not totally) realistic simulation of the conditions under which Oswald would have had to fire. NOT ONE of the eleven expert shooters managed to score two hits on his first attempt--and Oswald would have had only one attempt. In fact, of the eleven CBS shooters, SEVEN failed to score two hits on ANY of their attempts."

http://ourworld.cs.com/mikegriffith1/id180.htm

Don´t think they would do any better if they tried your method.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Oh I know what you mean and I'm not saying that Oswlad did it I'm just saying that well I don't know what I'm saying
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.19.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.15.2007 - Mr. Kjell Roald Posted this interesting Headline.A short discussion developed with some facts, points of information,and opinions that may be of interest.This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and Posts about LHO here on the JFK Murder Solved Forum. My opinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.