Paul May wants an audience

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

Great comments Tom. Wim should be compared to Mark Lane, Jim Garrison and Oliver Stone for all he has done to illuminate the real reasons and the key players in this assassination. We will know that Wim has sold his soul to the devil if he starts asserting that Oswald acted alone like Bugliosi says in his bullshit book or if he starts managing the TSBD museum. By the way, that WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

From now on Tom will be my spokesman.

Brian White

Paul May?

Post by Brian White »

Who IS this a**hole?
Hey, Mr. May,since you're obviously
a fascist yourself,learn how to spell
it correctly.
By the way, I thought Oswald was a
commie, not a fascist-do you know the
difference?
Neil Commenator

Post by Neil Commenator »

Wim, - Please forgive my naivety on this matter because the name does ring a bell. Who is this Paul L. May (besides a WC mouthpiece) and what credence can I base he rage on ?? I find it rather comforting to see how so many of the people that follow the WC bible on the assassination, just can’t seem to stay focused on any facts (small wonder) and very quickly resort to verbal assaults of the lowest order and claiming the ‘higher ground’ while doing so. It really does smack of rantings of spoiled children so afraid to be caught in a lie of any sort.

Again, just seeking clarity in on Mr. May's status as a researcher.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Neil Commenator wrote:Again, just seeking clarity in on Mr. May's status as a researcher.

Join the club!
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Pennyworth

Re: Paul May?

Post by Pennyworth »

Brian White wrote:Who IS this a**hole?Hey, Mr. May,since you're obviouslya fascist yourself,learn how to spellit correctly. By the way, I thought Oswald was acommie, not a fascist-do you know the difference?

Mr. May; Bushit!!!!!
Pennyworth

Put May on the jackass list...

Post by Pennyworth »

or maybe 'scum of the earth.' list who are contributing to the satanic order of killing the planet and its inhabitants......

I can compile my list of 3 billionaires who belong to the list; paul may maybe wouldn't apply, he doesn't have enough clout to speak of...

Wim Danbaar is a great scholar, has a great intellect and is a great humanitarian who wants the truth to be discovered about the demise of a great American family. He is a wealthy entrepreuner who doesn't need money....

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
That is what we are doing.

I have the greatest respect for Wim and his creation of this board and the associates of this board...they are a God send...They are listening to what I am saying...Its not easy to find an audience that believes you and listens to what you are saying or shares the same interests ....(God Bless The Internet)

And also I am doing what I am doing without receiving any monetary gain or stipends or kick backs...so this case is NOT about making money...

Paul May's arguments are so stupid about Oswald..of course Oswald was involved in the assassination..no one is dispelling that...but he is only part of the picture... they got a patsy to go along...
Neil Commenator

I Urge Mr.May To Step Up

Post by Neil Commenator »

Mr. May - If you so whole heartedly believe that the WC was correct and accurate in its findings, then I urge you and all the other WC disciples to RUN DON’T WALK to Dallas and insist that the District Attorney’s office bring forth a trial right now to come to the same findings that the WC did, thus convicting LHO of the murder of our President and have this whole affair over and done with for ALL OF US ! ! This is still an open case – there has never been a trial – there has never been a conviction of anyone for anything.
P.S. Be ready to duck quick and maybe have a friend open your mail for a while.
RobertP

Re: Paul May wants an audience

Post by RobertP »

Paul L. May is not a real person, just as many of the "posters" at jfkassassinationforum.com are not real. Paul L. May is likely the "nom de plume" of a government agent working for a part of your government that needs you to believe nothing is out of the ordinary in America.Can anyone find a website for Paul L. May or any published research on the JFK assassination? No? Kind of odd, don't you think, for such a vocal and informed person?