Council on Foriegn Relations

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: re

Post by Pennyworth »

R Croxford wrote:http://rcroxford.spaces.live.com/I am starting a live space. Stop by.

I DID GET IN TODAY...ANOTHER PROBLEM NO EDIT..there is one but it wipes everything out its more like a delete...can this board be saved or repaired or fixed? It is quite cool..also one day I made a post ..it posted... the 2nd and 3rd trys it didn't post...
Pennyworth

jackass list....

Post by Pennyworth »

Simon....

paul gibson ....

r cristen.....

Dan...for some of his postings, he is a candidate...

Paul May
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Me thinks Dan has multiple names on this board....in disguise...

Dan, I may be an idiot savant compared to your sybil show, you can fool
some of the people some of the time, except
hindsights 20/20 here, and am harder to fool
Pennyworth

Amazing.....

Post by Pennyworth »

I think I mentioned that I had a skate board accident at the end of July...
(I'm just an old fool who thinks he's still a teenager)
I was in pretty pain pain all of August.. I am just now starting to feel better. I did not go to the emergency room..I identified the pain myself..
anyway when Croxford's site came up , I was deeply honored that he had a space set aside for me... ..I was in a weakened state ..(I have been typing with one finger on my left hand due to contusions).I sat and stared at the board...I thought of telling another incredible story I have that is so far out that I was afraid that the readers might think I am a flake..My story is true. It is about another medical condition...that would involve the state of way things are now concerning the medical profession and their research and lack of competent cures...I am still contemplating telling my story and I probably will in time
Pennyworth

666 predecessor.....

Post by Pennyworth »

http://www.nicholasrockefeller.org

666; oink oink revisited.....
R Croxford

Re: Council on Foriegn Relations

Post by R Croxford »

Just thought I would move this classic post between Pennyworth and myself. Quite entertaining.
Dealey Joe

Re: Council on Foriegn Relations

Post by Dealey Joe »

Nostalgia.Good old days.I wish the forum was back like it was a year or two ago.I miss the family.