CASE CLOSED!

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

As I have said before, please remember the Chicago connection to the JFK assassination. Those who have connections to Chi-Town include James Files, Sam Giancana, Johnny Roselli, Chuck Nicoletti, Richard Cain, Jack Ruby, Guy Bannister and J.D. Tippit.
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

so you're saying that the mob got the military and SS protection for the president all but eliminated, got everyone to ignore all of the open windows in the area, forget the SOP on motorcade safety, shoot the president and kill him, fool the entire world into believing Oswald did it alone (just so happens the ONE time they failed on all the above was the one time someone wanted to kill the president) had the Warren Commission to cover it up, and silence the press? Wow.

now, was files actually a shooter? i dont know i always wondered if he wasnt supposed to be a shooter, why he had 6 special rounds made. Maybe it was just something he did just in case, but there is no way the mob did it by themselves. remember what Col. Marvin said? The military uses mafia for hits within the states so yes, they were involved and had a mutual interest just as they did in Cuba but no way they pulled this off without very high level support. just my 2 cents.
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

So many questions! I'll answer as many as I can.

All of the missed shots:

1. A bullet hit the road sign (no evidence. just rumors)

2. A bullet hit the windshield (FACT: No bullet hit the windshield. It was cracked by bullet fragments from one of the headshots)

3. A bullet hit the limo's floorpan (no evidence. just rumors)

4. A bullet hit a manhole cover. The shot was said to have come from the Dallas County Records building.
FACT: No evidence that a bullet was picked up from the grass. And there's no photographic evidence of a rusted shell casing discovered on the rooftop of the Records building. Olny rumors.

5. James Tague was by a bullet fragment. Could've been caused from a bullet hitting the curb or a flying fragment from one of the headshots.

6. The bullet strike above the windshield was caused by the bullet that hit JFK in the head from behind.

7. Witnesses saw a bullet hit the street after the limousine turned onto Elm Street. Could've been the same bullet that went onto strike the curb on Main Street.
Giovanni

THE MEN WHO SHOT KENNEDY

Post by Giovanni »

Lucien Sarti... now the other two!

The wrong names:
Sauveur Pironti
Roger Bocognani

The CORRECT names:
Francois Chiappe
Jean-Paul Angeletti
Giovanni

The Malcolm Wallace Fingerprint

Post by Giovanni »

No comment
Giovanni

The Framing Of Lee Harvey Oswald

Post by Giovanni »

"The Kennedy Contract" By John H. Davis (Pages 82-90)
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

TMWKK LBJ?
They removed the freeway sign the next morning why?
((Fact?Windshield cracked by fragment?How is this a fact?))
Another fragment hit Tague? Bullets hitting two different spots? 7. Witnesses saw a bullet hit the street after the limousine turned onto Elm Street. Could've been the same bullet that went onto strike the curb on Main Street.You feeling ok G?"The Kennedy Contract" By John H. Davis (Pages 82-90)This guy is the man when it comes to facts? Davis supposed to mean something to me? Here's a fact for you also G, Everything you are speculating in here is RUMOR you have no proof either right? So once again pipe down. Files confession is no different then your man's confession, niether can actually prove it right. Giovanni Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:39 am Post subject: The Malcolm Wallace Fingerprint -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No comment ?
2 minutes after your post you write no comment, like we are just waiting for you to open that trap. Keep trying Jr.
Peace
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

i have TMWKK including the lost episodes. I never said anything about windshield or road signs. Just that the mob didnt do it alone. agree its not possible or no?
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

Rob Waters,

That sonofabitch is talking to me. Not you. I believe you about the Mob not acting alone.
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

Giovanni wrote:Rob Waters,That sonofabitch is talking to me. Not you. I believe you about the Mob not acting alone.

Cool.