Aaron Russo dies

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

You got issues dan. Ignorance is bliss. You have to make it political then wine about the people picking on the proven worst president in history.
Tool.
Dan

Post by Dan »

R Croxford Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:57 am Post subject: re -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...picking on the proven worst president in history...

...and just where did I pick on Bill clinton?

Fool
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

no one is going to pay attention to anything you say as long as you continue to rant like this. Bill Clinton is as bad as Bush? lol
Your twisted reality is what this world needs, another person blinded by his ignorance. White, racist, gun lovin christian, right.
Your fine and dandy but your type is what is responsible for most of the things wrong on this planet. The constitution is nothing to you. What is it that Bush does for the world or much less you? That makes him a god in your eyes? Most readers in here believe that it does not matter which party the president comes from, the are corrupt. I cannot figure out why you love Bush so much... Why?
There are question that are very valid about the Bush family's involvement in alot of nasty stuff. Yet you cast it aside like it doesn't exist.
I cannot believe you care about JFK or any truth as long as you perpetrate such ignorance for the truth. You are here in an arena where on the main page it has possible implications of Bush Sr.'s involvment yet you say stupid shit as to attack the author of said documents which is Wim.
http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm
Is this site really about research or is it just another George Soros Bush bashing blog?
Research your post, your a basher and I believe a bullshitter.
Have a good reality dan wherever it is.
Dan

Post by Dan »

R Croxford Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:02 pm Post subject: re -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- no one is going to pay attention to anything you say as long as you continue to rant like this. Bill Clinton is as bad as Bush? lol Your twisted reality is what this world needs, another person blinded by his ignorance. White, racist, gun lovin christian, right. Your fine and dandy but your type is what is responsible for most of the things wrong on this planet. The constitution is nothing to you. What is it that Bush does for the world or much less you? That makes him a god in your eyes? Most readers in here believe that it does not matter which party the president comes from, the are corrupt. I cannot figure out why you love Bush so much... Why? There are question that are very valid about the Bush family's involvement in alot of nasty stuff. Yet you cast it aside like it doesn't exist. I cannot believe you care about JFK or any truth as long as you perpetrate such ignorance for the truth. You are here in an arena where on the main page it has possible implications of Bush Sr.'s involvment yet you say stupid shit as to attack the author of said documents which is Wim. http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm Quote: Is this site really about research or is it just another George Soros Bush bashing blog? Research your post, your a basher and I believe a bullshitter. Have a good reality dan wherever it is.

I made a 9 word post and you called it a rant! Did I ever mention guns, did I ever mention religion?

You are too easy - this is just not a challenge...
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Dan wrote:Did I even mention Republican? Did I blame the demon-rats for anything?Maybe you aren't both down on your luck Joes that can read - maybe you're just both down on your luck - I know, blame George Bush for your problems. No blame the American people for not demanding a nanny state to feed you, tuck you in, pay for your internet service - oh wait - you probably use the public library - paid for with tax dollars of those who choose to work for a living.

Well I know you don't fit into any of the above catagories.....
is there such a thing as a 'license to steal'????
i know hoo ur and what you all did.....
Pennyworth

Re: re

Post by Pennyworth »

R Croxford wrote:You got issues dan. Ignorance is bliss. You have to make it political then wine about the people picking on the proven worst president in history.Tool.

Not issues, but me thinks {dan} has mental problems...
Dan

Inflation

Post by Dan »

A Penny just isn't Worth what it once was!
M.C.Newton

Post by M.C.Newton »

R. Croxford said:

"no one is going to pay attention to anything you say as long as you continue to rant like this. Bill Clinton is as bad as Bush? lol

Your twisted reality is what this world needs, another person blinded by his ignorance. White, racist, gun lovin christian, right.

Your fine and dandy but your type is what is responsible for most of the things wrong on this planet. The constitution is nothing to you. What is it that Bush does for the world or much less you? That makes him a god in your eyes? Most readers in here believe that it does not matter which party the president comes from, the are corrupt. I cannot figure out why you love Bush so much... Why?

There are question that are very valid about the Bush family's involvement in alot of nasty stuff. Yet you cast it aside like it doesn't exist.

I cannot believe you care about JFK or any truth as long as you perpetrate such ignorance for the truth. You are here in an arena where on the main page it has possible implications of Bush Sr.'s involvment yet you say stupid shit as to attack the author of said documents which is Wim.

Research your post, your a basher and I believe a bullshitter."

and i agree with almost everything he said. Dan you've lost any edge you may or may not have had. i think maybe you gone off the deep end. you are delusional. it's too bad.
[/quote]
Dan

Post by Dan »

You can't even use the quote button properly! That library is so distracting!
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

R Croxford made a good point about the cancer. That was my very first thought as well. Russo's passing was a real loss. I rather liked his world view, especially regarding the government's hard-on for ID being carried on one's person at all times. He likened it to Nazi Germany.
As to the question of Dems vs. Pubs, that's pointless. It's about good guys vs. bad guys. Speaking of which, nice to meet you, Dan, you've made your affiliation clear. Congrats on the whole "distracted by the library" thing. Now all ya gotta do is walk through the library doors, & maybe read a book (any book). It occurs to me, you've made a deal with the devil. you get a brown shirt & a spiffy arm band for your goose stepping pleasure, as well as a promise that the monster eats you last. Thing is, that just means there's nobody to hear you cry for mercy.
Talk about a shitty bargain!