Who of you has a website?

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: Who of you has a website?

Post by Pennyworth »

I know someone who has a website but the answer was no..the material can't be shown, as it doesn't fit in with the website's theme. I was just curious if any of the posters on the jfklancer board have been looking at this board recently as we are always updating with fresh and pertinent information. This board is far superior to theirs.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Has anyone heard from Wim recently? please respond
Bob

Post by Bob »

I heard from Wim about a couple weeks back.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

His last post was on February 12, 2009
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

I just received this e-mail...doesn't sound like something Wim would write to me..hello‏From: dank@xs4all.nl Sent: Wed 3/04/09 7:51 PM To: Pennyworth (paul72w@hotmail.com) Hello MikeNarrett, The following is an e-mail sent to you by Pennyworth via your account on"JFK Murder Solved". If this message is spam, contains abusive or othercomments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board atthe following address: dank@xs4all.nl Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers). Please note that thereply address to this e-mail has been set to that of Pennyworth. Message sent to you follows~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ welcome aboard..where are you from?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pennyworth wrote:I just received this e-mail...doesn't sound like something Wim would write to me..hello‏From: dank@xs4all.nl Sent: Wed 3/04/09 7:51 PM To: Pennyworth (paul72w@hotmail.com) Hello MikeNarrett, The following is an e-mail sent to you by Pennyworth via your account on"JFK Murder Solved". If this message is spam, contains abusive or othercomments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board atthe following address: dank@xs4all.nl Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers). Please note that thereply address to this e-mail has been set to that of Pennyworth. Message sent to you follows~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ welcome aboard..where are you from?I talked with Wim a couple of weeks ago. Mike just joined the forum as far as I know. I'm not sure what happened there.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Well I just did a people search and got 0 results for Mike Narrett on 3 of the search engines.I did find this one on zaba search but no Mike. Believe it or not it has a map attached to the name. http://www.zabasearch.com/maps/?sname1= ... 20763-0470
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Well I just did a people search and got 0 results for Mike Narrett on 3 of the search engines.I did find this one on zaba search but no Mike. Believe it or not it has a map attached to the name. http://www.zabasearch.com/maps/?sname1= ... 20763-0470 No Results found for Mike Narrett in United States • Try PeopleFinders.com premium service. Instant access to the most up-to-date information including Address, Phone Number, Age & More • Double check your spelling and search again • Expand your search area • Try similar names
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Something smells like Dan
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Something smells like DanOr worse