The three tramps

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: The three tramps

Post by Jsnow915 »

Chris I think you got it wrong....the guy in the photo with the Xmas tree in the back is suppossedly the Old tramp with the hat.....same one Holt claims to be...Holt claimed to do dirty deeds all his life...what makes you think he didn't try,toward the end of his life to try and scam again by saying he was the old tramp...if there was hard evidence other than him saying so...then I'd beleive it...the face just doesn't match to me.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

JS is right Chris that man is supposed to be the old tramp. I just dont believe Holt is the old tramp.
Bob

Post by Bob »

We will have to agree to disagree about Holt being the older tramp guys. I think the fact that Lois Gibson, who is an "expert" in her field said that Holt is the older tramp says a lot. Plus, everything that Holt has said, plus his background. Oh well, it's good debate. Imagine the Beatles with Pete Best as their drummer instead of Ringo. That almost happened, as Best was their drummer for two years before they became "famous". I only mention that because John is a huge Beatles fan and Frenchy is from Liverpool. But that can be another debate for another day.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

ya never know Bob...either A)Pete Best would have been good under McCartneys direction...which Ringo was 95% of the time....B) George Martin would have called in a session drummer like he did for "Love Me Do"...C) McCartney would have played them himself...when asked about how good Ringo was as a drummer,Lennon said Ringo wasn't the best drummer in the Beatles...ok back to JFK...lol
Bob

Post by Bob »

Speaking of Ringo, here is his best single effort for sure...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZfAik7wP8UGeorge Harrison helped out a lot on this tune. George was such a great guy. Speaking of George...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRoyfEpJE20
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

The man in front of the christmas tree cannot be the old tramp, because his forehead does not match (too narrow), his eyes do not match (too wide apart), his eyebrowes don't match (too close to the beginning of the nose), his chin does not match (too big), his ears do not match (too deep), his nose does not match (not like a triangle) and his mouth does not match (too wide). How can anybody see the old tramp in that man???
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Chris i never said its him, thats what the record says mate. The old tramp looks nothing like Holt.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Ok, Frenchy, so just for the record. There is one photo and one sequence in a youtube movie about the three tramps, which showes the old tramp not that much from the side, but from the front, and that showes that his face has more similarity with Holt's wider face than with Hunt's smaller face. Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNlrMUotUdUand at 1:06 you see that the "older" tramp's face is wider than Hunt's and much younger than it seems on the photos, which show him in distance and from the side! That is Chauncey Holt, the master forger! Chris
Bob

Post by Bob »

Good reserach there Chris. At 1:06, the older tramp does look a lot younger. I still say the tramp IS Holt because of because of the expertise of Lois Gibson, Holt's version of things and Holt's background.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Bob we will have to agree to disagree again, lol. I think Photograph was Ringos best solo effort and being from Liverpool im an expert so i must be right