Dan

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Dan

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Bob wrote:Trust me...Dan is real. No one had more jousts with Dan on this forum than I did. Dan is an attorney from the Dallas area, that also spent some time in the Pittsburgh area. Dan is also a guy that absolutely HATES the Kennedy family, especially Edward. Dan also seems to be an advocate of the Bu$h family. Dan's game in this forum was sometimes okay in debating certain facts about the JFK assassination, but mostly it was to promote his disinformation agenda, and to name call and to pick fights with various posters. Dan also falsely logged me and another poster of this forum as a member in the forum on Pamela Ray's website. Dan made up information about myself and R Croxford in that forum. Dan's game got so old, that Wim finally banned him from the forum. But I have no doubt that he has come back under certain aliases. That is Dan's modus operandi. Paul is not imagining this stuff. Yes...Paul is VERY cautious with new members. Now you know why.Bob,When exactly was he banned? When did this all happen?Just heading to the hospital again, but I will pass on a little history here. I am the original first member of this forum. However, Wim has had at least two other forums that proceded this one, that myself and others were also members of. Those forums (and the site) were crashed by a hacker. The forums always seemed to crash just when we were discussing some "explosive" information that involved some of the theories that myself and others believe. Yes, those theories include the Bu$h family involvement in not only the JFK assassination, but also other events in American history over the last 100 years or so. In terms of Dan, I'm not exactly sure when he was banned, but one can look at the history of all the posting that has gone on in this forum. You can look at any member of this forum and see ALL of their posts. If one goes back and looks at mine, one will find MANY disputes with Dan, especially awhile back. As I said, Dan always seemed to speak up for the Bu$h family, although he was VERY inconsistent in his rhetoric. Dan absolutely hated Ted Kennedy (all the Kennedys actually), and actually had a website that depicted his hatred about Ted. However, Dan also had positive attributes. He sometimes actually had excellent dialogue discussing certain theories about the JFK assassination. But those instances were rare, especially in Dan's later stages of this forum. Dan also got to know Cyril Wecht while he was in Pittsburgh, and I have enormous respect for Dr. Wecht. All in all, Dan's constant name calling and use of disinformation got very stale. Wim concurred. Now that doesn't mean that Dan has not made other appearances here. As I also said, Dan (under a different name) logged myself and R Croxford as members of Pamela Ray's website forum and falsified our profiles. That tells you what he is capable of. Paul has also dealt with Dan a LOT. That is why Paul behaves the way he does sometimes. As I said, I am certain that several people that I have already named are NOT Dan, but I am also certain that he has come into this forum with another identity or identities. People have called Paul rabid. So is Dan. Bottom line, I have NO time for Dan and his silliness. Hopefully the forum will return to normalcy soon. I am very impressed by the new members that have joined in the last few months. Let's all keep searching for the truth and stay focused. And yes, have some FUN too.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob,Tell your dad that your fellow JFK researchers here wish him a very speedy recovery!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

ChristophMessner wrote:saracarter766 wrote: i'm just very sad and very discouraged of all this drama it's also taking it's toll on my interest and to the point where i am two seconds from tossing my JFK documentary dvd's out the door ... Please don't do that! saracarter766 wrote: i have nothing but the highest and utmost respect and admiration for wim i am also thankful for his site and his contribution to the JFK assassination and i am thankful for that. You speak out of my heart. John Beckham wrote:well Bob, Sara, John Snow and myself are NOT new posters. Pennyworth is rabid and paranoid to the point of blindly accusing others of things they have no idea of. that's NOT caution by the way... John, if Paul has all that bad experience with Dan, who is real, then I would say you can be mercyfull when Paul did like that. Chrischristopher i'm not gonna do it i just get disgusted at mr pennyworth that's all but he is no more getting my attention i am ignoring him from here on out i have no time for anymore drama i am staying focused on the forum and to my fellow JFK buffs. yes bob i hope your dad gets better soon.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Cross my fingers, too, Bob, for your Dad. Aristoteles said: The soul is likewise everything.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

well said christopher well said.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Bob wrote:Trust me...Dan is real. No one had more jousts with Dan on this forum than I did. Dan is an attorney from the Dallas area, that also spent some time in the Pittsburgh area. Dan is also a guy that absolutely HATES the Kennedy family, especially Edward. Dan also seems to be an advocate of the Bu$h family. Dan's game in this forum was sometimes okay in debating certain facts about the JFK assassination, but mostly it was to promote his disinformation agenda, and to name call and to pick fights with various posters. Dan also falsely logged me and another poster of this forum as a member in the forum on Pamela Ray's website. Dan made up information about myself and R Croxford in that forum. Dan's game got so old, that Wim finally banned him from the forum. But I have no doubt that he has come back under certain aliases. That is Dan's modus operandi. Paul is not imagining this stuff. Yes...Paul is VERY cautious with new members. Now you know why.Bob,When exactly was he banned? When did this all happen?Just heading to the hospital again, but I will pass on a little history here. I am the original first member of this forum. However, Wim has had at least two other forums that proceded this one, that myself and others were also members of. Those forums (and the site) were crashed by a hacker. The forums always seemed to crash just when we were discussing some "explosive" information that involved some of the theories that myself and others believe. Yes, those theories include the Bu$h family involvement in not only the JFK assassination, but also other events in American history over the last 100 years or so. In terms of Dan, I'm not exactly sure when he was banned, but one can look at the history of all the posting that has gone on in this forum. You can look at any member of this forum and see ALL of their posts. If one goes back and looks at mine, one will find MANY disputes with Dan, especially awhile back. As I said, Dan always seemed to speak up for the Bu$h family, although he was VERY inconsistent in his rhetoric. Dan absolutely hated Ted Kennedy (all the Kennedys actually), and actually had a website that depicted his hatred about Ted. However, Dan also had positive attributes. He sometimes actually had excellent dialogue discussing certain theories about the JFK assassination. But those instances were rare, especially in Dan's later stages of this forum. Dan also got to know Cyril Wecht while he was in Pittsburgh, and I have enormous respect for Dr. Wecht. All in all, Dan's constant name calling and use of disinformation got very stale. Wim concurred. Now that doesn't mean that Dan has not made other appearances here. As I also said, Dan (under a different name) logged myself and R Croxford as members of Pamela Ray's website forum and falsified our profiles. That tells you what he is capable of. Paul has also dealt with Dan a LOT. That is why Paul behaves the way he does sometimes. As I said, I am certain that several people that I have already named are NOT Dan, but I am also certain that he has come into this forum with another identity or identities. People have called Paul rabid. So is Dan. Bottom line, I have NO time for Dan and his silliness. Hopefully the forum will return to normalcy soon. I am very impressed by the new members that have joined in the last few months. Let's all keep searching for the truth and stay focused. And yes, have some FUN too. The truth about Dan is that he is a con artist.He is not an attorney, unless he went to correspondence school or some other school and got a degree since I have known him .He knows Cyril Wecht because Wecht was an autopsy witness for one of Dan's friend's deaths. Dan doesn't need to work, or worry about money for the rest of his life. He does possess a lot of knowledge about politics; he is a political junkie.He is very wealthy, by hook or by crook.Now just between us Dan , how much was it 50 million or more?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

CHECK THIS OUT....Re: Spooks, Hoods & The Hidden Eliteby John Beckham on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:46 pm Chauncey came across as quite sincere. His whole history with Lansky just rings true, as well as his activities with Lee. It just about clinches it for me to see Chauncey choke back tears about the way Lee was used. You don't see that everyday!I am Dan as you are Dan as we are Dan and we are Dan together.John Beckham Posts: 521Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:48 pm TopPP: I found the above post when I went looking for Wim....It does appear that Wim made a post on March 22, also Mike Narrett began posting again on March 21...
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

here's another clue for you all - the walrus was Dan...
Bob

Post by Bob »

On another note...thank all of you for the well wishes for my dad. He isn't out of the woods yet, but he is getting better day by day. Speaking of John Lennon...I think we ALL should remember a tune by him and the other three lads from Liverpool...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLxTpsIVzzo
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

John Beckham wrote:here's another clue for you all - the walrus was Dan...what are you talking about john?