The sniping stops today

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: The sniping stops today

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:Pasquale....if they were told about James Files from Tom Brokaw,they'd beleive it.Dude, that is SO true! LOL
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:Jsnow915 wrote:Pasquale....if they were told about James Files from Tom Brokaw,they'd beleive it.i could'nt have said it better myself lol. if dan rather told them the sky was falling they'd believe it lol. Yep! They sure would.The latest thing someone wrote to me was that all presidential assassinations were done by a lone nut! I reminded that person that a few people were HUNG, put to death, for conspiring with Booth to assassinate Lincoln. I didn't get a response yet that I know of. I still have to look.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

On a lighter note, my 80-year-old mother seems to have the strange idea that she can actually break wind and that nobody will hear it! WTF????? LOL I know she's old and all, but SHEESH!!!!! My latest comment to her was, "Mom! Do you have a duck in your pocket or tucked in your house coat or something???? WTF????"
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

oh no Pasquale....where are you taking us to now?...lol
Pasquale DiFabrizio

I don't know! LOLIt's the magic-duck theory!!!!
Bob

Post by Bob »

saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:I don't know! LOLIt's the magic-duck theory!!!! bahahahahahahahaha magic duck theory pasquale that is brilliant rofl.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:Speaking of ducks...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMVvTl83gWgNow that's CLASSIC Rodney Dangerfield!!! LOVE it!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

it sure is hahaha.