Take the poll

JFK Assassination
Richard van der Luit

Post by Richard van der Luit »

Voted yes, but something is puzzling me though...

- Why no silencer(s)? Why shooting up the town so loud??
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

There were more shooters, probably using silencers.

Wim
andy robertson

Post by andy robertson »

if there were more shooters why did they not all use silencers ? i really think files did it and have voted yes but dont think there is more than 3 shotters that day
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Because it's need to know. You don't tell all the peons if there are others and who they are.

Wim
andy robertson

Post by andy robertson »

so how many shooter teams do u think were involved that day? and how many men ?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I THINK 3 teams, 6 shooters.

Wim
andy robertson

Post by andy robertson »

so 2 in a team 3 teams 6 men and only one has come forward after all theses years ?

1 team 3 shooters cross fire 2 are dead files is only one alive .

thats just what i think
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JAMES E. SUTTON/FILES WAS THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOOTER:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

I cast my vote as being a believer that James E. Sutton, known as James E. Files since late 1963 to the present, was the Grassy Knoll Shooter.

Francois Bertrand not only do I agree with you that Jimmy knows too many details, but I have known Jimmy for almost 40 years, and he has never lied, cheated, deceived, nor told me one detail of anything that was a lie. I have never made money on this, and this "whole situation" has not brought me fame or fortune. Nor am I, or Jimmy into this for any money. For years we never told anything. I was working on Jimmy's autobiography, and biography when Joe West came along, and promised Jimmy freedom. While I was hopeful, I always felt that Joe West, and anybody else would never get Jimmy freedom by telling his story. I always felt the opposite, that the more he told of his story since it is totally true, must be "burried forever," or discredited to the best of "their ability."

Francois, I am curious as to why you think that the possession of Charles Nicoletti's diary would prove anything relative to the JFK Assassination and the strength of Jimmy's interview ?

bobwc, I like you, believe Jimmy over 1,000 % because I know him, he knows too many details, he has never capitalized on anything, and finally,
"the veracity of people against" Jimmy and his story undersores the fact that Jimmy, and all of us on Wim's JFK Forum, have uncovered too much.

Paul van Beek the water is highly poisoned at the Joliet Penetentiary. It is not a jail. It is over 100 years old. And when Oliver Stone and his crew were filming his movie there, the movie crew was warned by the Guards to drink only bottled water, as they do.

Joliet Penetentiary is in the middle a a filthy, disgusting, industrial area with steel mills, chemical plants, and oil refineries. The water, the air, and the soil are filthy, and poisoned for over the last 100 years, and getting worse daily.

Eelco Blaauw you are partially correct in that Jimmy is not telling the whole truth. Nor will he anytime soon as he seeks to protect family, friends, and associates, and their families. And Jimmy has given his word.

As to your little snip about believing a "convicted criminal," while you are technically correct in that he is convicted, he was convicted for a shoot out wherein he never fired a shot against a "hired hit team." This was one of several times that attempts were made on Jimmy's life.

I wonder what Eelco Blaauw would do if a hit team came after him ? Surrender ? Throw your hands up, and say Please don't shoot me ? What exactly would you do, Eelco Blaauw, as I would reallly like to know, without your smart ass comments.

Richard van der Luit no silencers were brought for his guns for Johnny Roselli, Charles Nicoletti, and Jimmy Sutton. One of the reasons is that in 1963 silencers and ammunition were not as perfected as they are today. There was concern about silencers cutting down on the velocity and accuracy, as head shots, and orders to "kill" JFK were emphatic. JFK could not have been allowed to leave Dealey Plaza alive.

Wim Dankbaar is TOTALLY right on 'the need to know." For example, Lee Harvey Oswald was to be killed that day, 11.22.1963, to tie up loose ends.
And while Jimmy, Roselli, Nicoletti, and others never talked about all of the details, they were unaware of any other shooters.

Now, granted, I am prejudice, and know how good Jimmy and Nicoletti were, but based upon other factors that I have learned, I find it hard to believe that this "plan" and "planning team" would only go ahead with 2 - 3 shooters. Failure was not an option. Since I know of other back-up plans, I must believe that there were other teams, and therefore agree with my friend, Wim Dankbaar on this point.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Paul

Re: JAMES E. SUTTON/FILES WAS THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOOTER:

Post by Paul »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:...but I have known Jimmy for almost 40 years...Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

Dear Bruce,

Have you ever personally met with Charles Nicoletti and/or did you personally know Charles Nicoletti?
Is there a picture available with Charles Nicoletti and Jimmy on it?

Gr. Paul.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Reply To Paul:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Paul,

As I have indicated to you in our Private Emails, questions like this, and
supporting evidence are things that Jimmy and I are evaluating, and seeking permission for use of, in the series of books that we are working on.

Naturally I have no intention of divulging any information prior to the release of our books.

Thank You for your Response.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.