Zapruder Question

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Zapruder Question

Post by kenmurray »

Three things through the years that I have learned from the lone nut crowd is that ANYTHING that doesn't add up to the WC conclusion the person or the information that they provide, is either (1) Mistaken (2) Lying, or (3) LNTers will simply IGNORE it.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Three things through the years that I have learned from the lone nut crowd is that ANYTHING that doesn't add up to the WC conclusion the person or the information that they provide, is either (1) Mistaken (2) Lying, or (3) LNTers will simply IGNORE it.Yes...they sound a lot like the Dumbya Bu$h crowd when some people were accusing them of various crimes and lies. And you know what...they all turned out to be true as facts have seeped out. Plus, the Warren Commission was set up with Prescott Bu$h cronies like Allen Dulles and Gerald Ford. Once a Bu$h...always a Bu$h.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Right again Bob plus I find it hilarious that Russell, Cooper and Boggs didn't believe in the SBT. Oh, of course the lone nut crowd ignores that or its no problem to them
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Most people who believe that JFK was killed by a lone gunman (and there are not many left) have used rational arguments (such as 'it would have required a grand conspiracy, and it would have gotten out by now') to avoid taking a thoughtful look at the evidence. The number of people who believe JFK was killed by a lone gunman after having taken a thoughtful look at the evidence is miniscule. Of these, I think most are in denial; they don't want to believe that the country they love so much is capable of a covered up (sanctioned) coup d' etat and so they don't."A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest."Paul Simon
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Most people who believe that JFK was killed by a lone gunman (and there are not many left) have used rational arguments (such as 'it would have required a grand conspiracy, and it would have gotten out by now') to avoid taking a thoughtful look at the evidence. The number of people who believe JFK was killed by a lone gunman after having taken a thoughtful look at the evidence is miniscule. Of these, I think most are in denial; they don't want to believe that the country they love so much is capable of a covered up (sanctioned) coup d' etat and so they don't."A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest."Paul SimonYes...I know Wim has this on the front page of the site...but Bill Hicks says it best...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8