Remembering RFK

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Remembering RFK

Post by kenmurray »

Yes I think so too there Bob. Funny, I did a search of Eugene Thane Cesar on Wikipedia and no results
Bob

Post by Bob »

Indeed. Also try Thane Eugene Cesar.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Your right Bob. Very strange indeed.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Your right Bob. Very strange indeed.Speaking of strange or coincidental, I was born on JFK's birthday and I have RFK's exact name...except for the last name of course. My name is Robert Francis as well. However, I was not named for RFK, but for my uncle that was killed in the Korean war. Strange karma.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Speaking of strange and VERY ironic...look at who spoke out on behalf of Ted Charach..."Charach's voice was alone crying out in the wilderness. He has earned the nation's gratitude for his tireless and tenacious battle...an enormous and very successful effort in starting the investigation into the possibility that a second gun was fired in the pantry in the assassination of RFK, a case that may have altered the course of American and world history." Vincent Bugliosi, Manson Family Famous prosecutor and author of Helter-Skelter
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Speaking of strange and VERY ironic...look at who spoke out on behalf of Ted Charach..."Charach's voice was alone crying out in the wilderness. He has earned the nation's gratitude for his tireless and tenacious battle...an enormous and very successful effort in starting the investigation into the possibility that a second gun was fired in the pantry in the assassination of RFK, a case that may have altered the course of American and world history." Vincent Bugliosi, Manson Family Famous prosecutor and author of Helter-Skelter WHEN did Bugliosi make those statements? I had to be a while ago and not recently, right?
Bob

Post by Bob »

I believe that statement was from the 70's when Bugliosi came to my college and said basically the same thing...the RFK assassination was a conspiracy.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bugliosi's book "Reclaiming History is doing lousy at Amazon. As of today, Amazon.com Sales Rank: #97,742 in Books. Compare that to "JFK, and the Unspeakable" by James Douglass, which got ZERO promotion on the TV networks. Amazon.com Sales Rank: #8,306 in Books.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Bugliosi's book "Reclaiming History is doing lousy at Amazon. As of today, Amazon.com Sales Rank: #97,742 in Books. Compare that to "JFK, and the Unspeakable" by James Douglass, which got ZERO promotion on the TV networks. Amazon.com Sales Rank: #8,306 in Books. I want to say to Bugliosi: "Reclaim THIS!" ...along with the appropriate hand gestures of course.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Interesting video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijBqqbSzq_YRFK knew who killed JFK. Little did he know that the same forces would kill him.