Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Re: Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

Post by ThomZajac »

Oswald was never convicted. Hence he died an innocent man in the eyes of the law.The Warren Report holds no legal weight. It is merely an opinion presented by the government.But legally, the case remains open. Legally, it is still unresolved.At least, that is how I understand it.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

he sure did i highly respect oswald for protesting his innocence to the very end i completely agree with you ThomZajac. i love how they were never able to gain a confession from him.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:he sure did i highly respect oswald for protesting his innocence to the very end i completely agree with you ThomZajac. i love how they were never able to gain a confession from him. Me too.How could they gain a confession from him anyway? He didn't do it. Hey, do you like my new nickname for Mr. Mack...Mack the Sack? LMAO
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

I like Mack the Sack.I also like Gary Hack.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i definately love mack the sack and gary hack is pretty funny. i have never been to the sixth floor museum and i never will but however i have been to the JFK library and museum and i consider that one of the best times of my life that's as close to JFK as i have ever gotten it's an expierence that i truly will never forget.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

again....you can not put Oswald in the window...thats hard evidence...in a court of law (a real one)...Oswald is presumed innocent...and again...IF he was a lone nut and case closed....release ALL the files from the CIA and FBI....40 years later we're dealing with national security?...we already let the cat out of the bag about setting up Castro with Operation Northwoods.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

you have a real good point there Jsnow and well said.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Howard Brennan try to put Oswald by the window. What a great witness he was http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.ba ... draft.html
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:again....you can not put Oswald in the window...thats hard evidence...in a court of law (a real one)...Oswald is presumed innocent...and again...IF he was a lone nut and case closed....release ALL the files from the CIA and FBI....40 years later we're dealing with national security?...we already let the cat out of the bag about setting up Castro with Operation Northwoods.Like Sara said, that's a very good point. The question that pops up for me is WHY let the cat out of the bag regarding Northwoods and not JFK? I suspect that the answer is because there are people alive today who could be implicated in his death. I further suspect that even when they release the records, they will be sufficiently redacted and edited to save their legacy as well.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale, good points. But don't we need "hard evidence" of that?