Fighting the Elderly

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Fighting the Elderly

Post by Bob »

Jsnow915 wrote:Bob....after a really crappy day at work...and mean crappy...to the extent that I really wanted to punch a few people in the face....you really made me laugh....thanks buddy. No problem John...aging is a problem that we all face. I forgot what comedian said this, but since Mick Jagger is going to be 66 later this month, isn't he started to look like Don Knotts as he gets older?
kenmurray

Re: Fighting the Elderly

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Jsnow915 wrote:Bob....after a really crappy day at work...and mean crappy...to the extent that I really wanted to punch a few people in the face....you really made me laugh....thanks buddy. No problem John...aging is a problem that we all face. I forgot what comedian said this, but since Mick Jagger is going to be 66 later this month, isn't he started to look like Don Knotts as he gets older?Speaking of the Stones, Keith Richards and Gram Parsons were good friends. Gram was raised in my hometown here in Waycross, GA. Every year here in Oct. the town has a Gram Parsons tribute in his honor where different groups come to play songs of Gram's music: http://www.emmylou.net/gram.html