New Photo!

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: New Photo!

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Jack is right- the photo is a prop from the movie JFK.This fact was confirmed by Jack White:I now have a consensus. The "corpse" is a prop used in Oliver's Stone's JFK.But it caused quite a stir today.JackNice job Thom. I was going to do the same thing and send the photo to either Jack or Robert Groden. It's funny, I had the same reaction as John initially...that the body looks a lot like the body in JFK during the autopsy scene. But I also remember what Groden said last Thursday on Black Ops Radio, when he said he many "new" photos to share in his new book.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

The photo is NOT authentic. JFK did not have that much hair on his chest, and they would never take a photo with his brain matter on the table. It's preposterous that his brain matter would still dripping out on the autopsy strectcher. Wim
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

I don't think there's any argument on whether or no the photo is authentic, Wim. I will say though, that logic alone can sometimes lead to faulty conclusions because odd events and circumstances do occur. For example, it is possible that a large chumk of brain matter dislodged after the sheets were removed from his head (I"m not saying this is the case), and I doubt very seriously if you had seen the hair on JFK's chest shortly before the assassination; he was taking many different drugs and maybe one might cause chest hair growth, or maybe it's a trick of light in the first place. Again, my point is not that photo is authentic- it is not- but that logic alone, is not proof.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Let me say this, just like Hitler enjoyed eating his dinner watching movies of the conspirators from his 1944 assassination attempt being hung from piano wire, I think the same evil bastards responsible for JFK's murder, have some gruesome autopsy photos that we will never see, much to their gleeful...evil delight. I still say that Abraham Zapruder was connected to these treasonous bastards and he was basically filming a home movie for the conspirators to enjoy after the murder. Again, here is Zapruder's background...Abraham Zapruder-White Russian affiliation, 32nd degree Mason, active MEMBER of 2 CIA Proprietary Organizations: The Dallas Council On World Affairs and The Crusade For A Free Europe;These two organizations were CIA (backed) Domestic Operations in Dallas whose membership included:Abraham Zapruder, Clint Murchison (owner of the Dallas Cowboys at that time) , Mr. Byrd, (owner of the Texas School Book Depository and the founder of the LCAP), Sarah Hughes, who swore LBJ in as the 36th President while Air Force One was still on the ground in Dallas, George DeMohrenschildt, (CIA contract agent AND best friend of LHO), George Bush (also close friend of George DeMohrenschildt), Neil Mallon, (mentor that Bush named his son, Neil, after), H.L. Hunt, & Demitri Von Mohrenschildt (George D's brother).In 1953 and 1954 a woman named, Jeanne LeGon worked SIDE by SIDE with Abraham Zapruder at a high end clothing design firm called, Nardis of Dallas. Jeanne LeGon designed the clothing and Abraham Zapruder cut the patterns and the material for her.Incidentally, Abraham Zapruder's obituary mis-states the date/year that he departed Nardis of Dallas, incorrectly citing 1949. The correct year was 1959, [the same year that his "partner in design" Jeanne LeGon became known as, Jean LeGon DeMohrenschildt... She had married Lee Oswald's BEST FRIEND (to be), CIA Contract Agent, George DeMohrenschildt!] Also consider this...And DO NOT forget that Zapruder gave his film to Time-Life. Time-Life kept this film under wraps for years so the American public could not view it. But WHO owned Time-Life then? Henry Luce. A Bonesman from 1920. Good friends of Prescott Bu$h.Plus we know about Prescott Bu$h and the Dulles brothers connection to Nazi Germany.Evil and treasonous bastards!
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

I'd certainly love to see the real autopsy photos. Ditto on the Zapruder film.And I do think JFK' s brain is property of Skull & Bones, or a trophy piece somewhere the likes of folks like you and me don't get to go.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Bob wrote:Let me say this, just like Hitler enjoyed eating his dinner watching movies of the conspirators from his 1944 assassination attempt being hung from piano wire, I think the same evil bastards responsible for JFK's murder, have some gruesome autopsy photos that we will never see, much to their gleeful...evil delight. I still say that Abraham Zapruder was connected to these treasonous bastards and he was basically filming a home movie for the conspirators to enjoy after the murder. Again, here is Zapruder's background...Abraham Zapruder-White Russian affiliation, 32nd degree Mason, active MEMBER of 2 CIA Proprietary Organizations: The Dallas Council On World Affairs and The Crusade For A Free Europe;These two organizations were CIA (backed) Domestic Operations in Dallas whose membership included:Abraham Zapruder, Clint Murchison (owner of the Dallas Cowboys at that time) , Mr. Byrd, (owner of the Texas School Book Depository and the founder of the LCAP), Sarah Hughes, who swore LBJ in as the 36th President while Air Force One was still on the ground in Dallas, George DeMohrenschildt, (CIA contract agent AND best friend of LHO), George Bush (also close friend of George DeMohrenschildt), Neil Mallon, (mentor that Bush named his son, Neil, after), H.L. Hunt, & Demitri Von Mohrenschildt (George D's brother).In 1953 and 1954 a woman named, Jeanne LeGon worked SIDE by SIDE with Abraham Zapruder at a high end clothing design firm called, Nardis of Dallas. Jeanne LeGon designed the clothing and Abraham Zapruder cut the patterns and the material for her.Incidentally, Abraham Zapruder's obituary mis-states the date/year that he departed Nardis of Dallas, incorrectly citing 1949. The correct year was 1959, [the same year that his "partner in design" Jeanne LeGon became known as, Jean LeGon DeMohrenschildt... She had married Lee Oswald's BEST FRIEND (to be), CIA Contract Agent, George DeMohrenschildt!] Also consider this...And DO NOT forget that Zapruder gave his film to Time-Life. Time-Life kept this film under wraps for years so the American public could not view it. But WHO owned Time-Life then? Henry Luce. A Bonesman from 1920. Good friends of Prescott Bu$h.Plus we know about Prescott Bu$h and the Dulles brothers connection to Nazi Germany.Evil and treasonous bastards! bob, I agree with you. i think zapruders job was to film the scene and provide film that they could manipulate to make it look like the scenerio that they wanted. the blob that appears with the flash of blood was all faked to try and show an exit wound iut the right temple. the guy on utube that says he saw an original unedited version showng the limo stopping said that it appeared that the camera angle was a little different than the zap film. it could have all been done from the original film and with the cropping aND FRAMING THAT THEY DID, MADE THE FILM APPEAR AS IT DID. I think it was inot shown because their agenda was accomplished without the film and regardless , they could only do so much with the film and still make it appear normal.namaste'
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

also people are wearing shorts in the background...obviuosly from JFK movie set
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jsnow915 wrote:also people are wearing shorts in the background...obviuosly from JFK movie setGood eye John.