JFK ASSASSINATION: THE JIM GARRISON TAPES.

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: JFK ASSASSINATION: THE JIM GARRISON TAPES.

Post by Dealey Joe »

are the tapes different than the movie??
andries

Post by andries »

For a lot of people LHO seemed to be a very inteligent person ,i do not agree,i have alway,s found his behavior and objections for the camera,s in that nasty situation very confusing.To me he seemed to be sombody who knew what happened,but noticed far to late that he was the one to be blamed dispite some exelent opportunitys in front off the tv camera,s spotlights and reporters to shout it all out,he did not.wide eyed naive ? The only things he left sadly are some hazy indications
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think he had a very high IQ but was a little short on common sense.He wanted to be important and that put him in position for important people around him to use him. I think he was always a patsy.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:I think he had a very high IQ but was a little short on common sense.He wanted to be important and that put him in position for important people around him to use him. I think he was always a patsy.Good take Joe. I agree with you. But what about all the "other" Oswald's?I mean we think we know the Oswald that was in police headquarters and was killed by Ruby, or at least have a perception of him. But what about the Oswald "doubles" that many people have claimed to have seen or met?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

At Oswald's press conference is where I think he was being setup. Look at his reaction when he finds out he's being charged with JFK's death:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuudRsNe ... re=related
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Lofty wrote:There is a saying, ' that an expression paints a thousand words' this is never more apparent than when LHO is told at a press conference that he is to be charged with assassinating the President, his expression change at that point indicates to me that, at that moment he knew he had been set up to take the fall, and all the ramifications that entailed.My thoughts exactly.Regarding, the second Oswalds, it is my belief that the Oswald doubles that manifested themselves all over, only did so when the hit was finalised, as in Dallas 22nd, in order to bolster his profile to suit that of the conspirators.He was quoted as saying,to Judy Vary Baker the night before the assassination, as saying that he would stay in Dallas, because every bullet fired at him was one bullet less fired at Kennedy.Was this the action or belief of a brave man or a foolish man? I have a little trouble in believing that he was a double agent working for the FBI trying to infiltrate the conspiracy, given Hoover's stance and actions over the whole affair, however i can beleive the FBI / CIA intimated to him, his role would to be that effect, this just gave them total control over his actions and whereabouts and this allowed them to build up his profile as a rabid communist to fill out thier lone nut agenda.Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

removed, double post
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Judyth Vary Baker sent me a snippet from when Jack Ruby shot him. You can tell by the look he gives Ruby that he knows him well.I have not seen this in any of the videos of the shooting and if you watch you can see a glitch where the film looks like it could have been doctored.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bob how many Oswalds do you think ther may have been?
andries

Post by andries »

Dealey Joe wrote:I think he had a very high IQ but was a little short on common sense.He wanted to be important and that put him in position for important people around him to use him. I think he was always a patsy.Perhaps his IQ was a little more than average in some way,s, ?but often that means very little in general,on the thinkinglevel he was probably opperating he was indeed short on common sense and smart instinctsDid he really had believe in fairnes protection and that they .. whoever they might be, would get him out off that situation ? Perhaps there was nothing to shout for the camera,s but better to hide What do you think ?