Gary Mack Does Another "Recreation"

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Gary Mack Does Another "Recreation"

Post by kenmurray »

mark ferguson wrote:I saw the Ruby recreation. It was difficult to watch. There were lots of personal opinions and assumptions with little or no facts. I also saw the program prior about the mob and Carlos Marcello. A much better program with some people who actually were with Marcello. I thought it harmonized a lot of what the JFK movie showed as well as Wim's work with Judyth. Did anyone see the Kennedy tapes on NGC tonight? One thing was for sure, there were many confused news people who struggled to get names right, locations of shooters, and just general information about the shooting. I truly believe the more that is uncovered the more Wim is on the right track and James Files is the grassy knoll gunman.Mark, I saw the Lost Kennedy Tapes on NGC. Some footage I've never seen before. Yes there was confusion after the shooting like newsmen saying they found a weapon on the fifth floor. Also 2 snipers on the triple overpass, a man and a WOMAN. Then again maybe it wasn't confusion But the best part of the documentary there was no Gary Mack giving us more of his BS.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:mark ferguson wrote:I saw the Ruby recreation. It was difficult to watch. There were lots of personal opinions and assumptions with little or no facts. I also saw the program prior about the mob and Carlos Marcello. A much better program with some people who actually were with Marcello. I thought it harmonized a lot of what the JFK movie showed as well as Wim's work with Judyth. Did anyone see the Kennedy tapes on NGC tonight? One thing was for sure, there were many confused news people who struggled to get names right, locations of shooters, and just general information about the shooting. I truly believe the more that is uncovered the more Wim is on the right track and James Files is the grassy knoll gunman.Mark, I saw the Lost Kennedy Tapes on NGC. Some footage I've never seen before. Yes there was confusion after the shooting like newsmen saying they found a weapon on the fifth floor. Also 2 snipers on the triple overpass, a man and a WOMAN. Then again maybe it wasn't confusion But the best part of the documentary there was no Gary Mack giving us more of his BS.I agree about the special on NGC. I thought it was preety good. I kept looking for David Phillips at police headquarters, or someone who looked like him. I think I saw something, but I'll have to review on the DVR. Yes, there was LOTS of confusion, with the report Ken mentioned and the Mauser rifle story, which Roger Craig did actually see. Plus, NO Larry Dunkel in the special. That is a major plus.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Bob wrote:My wife told me that it was on. But I'm still in my football mode and have been watching football pretty much all day. Thank God I didn't watch that bullshit. How can Dunkel...er...Mack...look at himself in the mirror? Mack has become a TOTAL embarrassment in the JFK assassination research community, just like Posner and Bugliosi. All three are sell outs. I hope the 30 silver pieces were worth it Larry...er...Gary.Just thought id let you know champ I have a knew post up and the good news Jim is going after the SOB on this Ruby shit so stay tuned Kenny boy will post it as soon as its off the press.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Bob wrote:My wife told me that it was on. But I'm still in my football mode and have been watching football pretty much all day. Thank God I didn't watch that bullshit. How can Dunkel...er...Mack...look at himself in the mirror? Mack has become a TOTAL embarrassment in the JFK assassination research community, just like Posner and Bugliosi. All three are sell outs. I hope the 30 silver pieces were worth it Larry...er...Gary.Just thought id let you know champ I have a knew post up and the good news Jim is going after the SOB on this Ruby shit so stay tuned Kenny boy will post it as soon as its off the press.You know I will post it Seamus when it comes up. The Discovery Channel also did one called "Did the Mob Kill JFK?" promoting Waldron and Hartman's crap about the supposed coup of Castro in Dec. 1963. There is also unfortunately disinfo agents on our side too. I'm sure Jim D will do a review of this documentary too.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Here is Jim DiEugenio's review of that BS documentary JFK: The Ruby Connection:http://www.ctka.net/2009/ruby_mack.html
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes Ken, This crap was hard to watch. I liked his magic board he had that looked like E.T. when he touched it.The test of the shot from the front meant nothing. He used the wrong gun and ammo. Had he used the gun Jimmy used it sure would hve exploded no matter what he used for a head.I just could not make myself watch the Ruby thing.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Here is Jim DiEugenio's review of that BS documentary JFK: The Ruby Connection:http://www.ctka.net/2009/ruby_mack.htmlNicely done Ken. Once again Jim D. rips the lone nut club and Larry...er...Gary a new one. Dunkel...er...Mack needs to move his office from the 6th Floor Museum to the storm drain near the knoll. After all, his "research" belongs in the gutter.
andries

Post by andries »

Well this isn,t to bad is it ? from garryOr am i missing part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5UDV7WkZNI
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yep your missing part 2,3,4,ect. where he closes the door on any possibility of a conspiracy,
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

andries wrote:Well this isn,t to bad is it ? from garryOr am i missing part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5UDV7WkZNIAndries, Sorry to say, but that one is bad as well. Here you have Gary Quack saying in effect that the people running to the grassy knoll are deceived because of the echoes from buildings. Hey Gary aka Larry, are those police officers who are trained in determining echoes are they wrong too? Robert Groden told Mack the positioning of those people playing JFK and Jackie were misaligned. Did Mack listen? Hell no he didn't. He continued on with his crap to deceived the viewing public. Like Bob said his office at the 6th Bore Museum should be moved to the storm drain because he belongs in the gutter with the rest of the garbage.