question about the persons in the limousine

JFK Assassination
Dan

Post by Dan »

Greer was 52 years old at the time of the assassination. Not exactly an agent with quick reaction time. Of all the young studs available, why was he the driver?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: question about the persons in the limousine

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.15.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:I accidentally entered the same Post twice.Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.15.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.24.2006 - Mr. Willem Kaauw Posted this appealing Headline.I find this Headline still appealing today from a variety of angles.An organized presentation of all of the witnesses in the JFK Limowould have been an obvious immediate starting point for me.I don't think that this was ever intelligently accomplished.Can anybody provide any more current overall analyses, interviews,investigations, reading, research, study, or writings that would advance this Stream of Thought ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce, you might be interested to know that Vince Palamara, who is considered by most to be the best source as far as the SS agents are concerned, will have a book coming out in October called "Survivor's Guilt." I plan on getting the book. Here is his blog:http://vincepalamara.blogspot.com/