The Shooters

JFK Assassination
Dan

Post by Dan »

But what about the "second" Rademacher shell casing? The Files theory leans so much on the "dented" shell casing, but what about the second shell casing?

And why was the throat wound altered from the Parkland tracheotomy to what shows in the autopsy photos?

These don't add up to the head fragment - throat wound theory!

Also, my friend, the late Tom Wilson examined the tie and shirt and found that the threads went inward - towards the body - that is, from the front.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

But what about the "second" Rademacher shell casing? The Files theory leans so much on the "dented" shell casing, but what about the second shell casing?

Yes, what about it? Your guess is as good as mine. Files says he left his casing on the crossbar of the picket fence. It was found a few yards from there in the ground. Does Files have an explanation it was not found in the exact spot where he left it? No, because he only knows where he left it. We can only speculate someone found and took it and threw it there or even stamped it in the ground. But the most important lesson that can be learned from all this: If Files were a hoax he would have MADE his story consistent. He would also have "invented" an explanation for the other shell casing.

And why was the throat wound altered from the Parkland tracheotomy to what shows in the autopsy photos?

To try and remove a bullet they thought would be there?

These don't add up to the head fragment - throat wound theory!

Also, my friend, the late Tom Wilson examined the tie and shirt and found that the threads went inward - towards the body - that is, from the front.

How did he examine them? Was he allowed to handle them in the National Archives? From the photos they look outward to me.
Dan

Post by Dan »

According to Tom Wilson, he was permitted to examine the evidence in the National Archives. I will contact his family and try to confrim this with hard evidence - dates and such.
Dan

Post by Dan »

I looked at the Z FIlm Frame by Frame combined edit again, the Rademacher map and the detailed drawing of Dealey Plaza as it existed on 11/22/63 at 1230 CST.

It looks like JFK was turned significantly to his right when he disappeared behind the sign at Z-211, and who knows what happened behind that sign. He appears to be looking directly at the location where the 2nd shell casing was found. The angle may not be wrong for a throat wound as I initially thought.

There's a high probability the 2nd shell casing was from the throat wound shot, but why leave the evidence behind?
Roel Mulder

Post by Roel Mulder »

What about Badgeman? Files said that he and Nicoletti were the only two shooters, but if badgeman was there too, Files must have noticed him, because he was only a few meters away from Files'position. Gordon Arnold was one of the witnesses who said there was a policeman there, so he was probably there. Jean Hill saw someone shooting from Badgeman's position, so there is more than one shot fired from the Knoll, as i see it.
Files must have known.
There is a photo that shows Files walking away from the scene, behind umbrella man and dark complexed man. I think there are 2 photos showing Files, there is also a photo taken from the pressbus showing a man with a hat walking at the right end of the Pergola, so this one must be taken a few seconds before the other photo, because on the right side of the Pergola there is that little white wall on the other photo.
Maarten Coumans

Post by Maarten Coumans »

dankbaar wrote:Note from Wim: I believe the throat shot was inflicted by another shooter on the south knoll, a shooter that James Files was not aware of, nor was told about. That shot went through the windshield and caused a thru and thru bullet hole. Evidence for this and more shooters can be found on www.jfkmurdersolved.com.

Wim, I disagree with a bullet going thru the windshield. Although I can't examine the windshield, foto's convince me otherwise. Considerable damage, yes. But I can find no trace of a hole, let allone a hole a bullet-fragment can travel, and have sufficient energy to cleanly go through, at least, tie and neck. And the only visible damage is on the backside of the windshield. Leaves a shot from behind as only possiblec explanation.
Furthermore, there is damage to the back of the rearview mirror. Since the only damage near, and in a position to be connected to this damage is the windshield-damage. The chrome bar holding the windshield is to far behind the mirror holder.
The most simple solution is a low bullet missing Kennedy, hitting the windshield. And debris (glass, bullet-fragments) spatter around, damaging the back of the mirror. Sounds neat, very neat. Only too slim, in my book.
This because of the Physics involved. For the mirror to damage that way, needs a certain amound of enery. If the bullet came from the direction of Kennedy's seat, impacting the windshield left of the middle, then looking from above the limo, the angle at the window would be close to 90 degrees. Side-view shows an about 45 derees(+?) angle to the windshield. Thus if the bullet brakes up, it's debris is in mainly a downward trajectory. Leaving not sufficient energy in the direction needed to damage the back of the mirror, if any.
That leads me to believe that the bullet must have come from the back and left. Not aimed at Kennedy, but at the driver. But missed. The bullet drilled itself a little (?) into the windshield, and changed a bit direction. Breaking in half, and a fragment spray found it's way to the right side of the car. In the proces damaging the mirror holder. Proof comes from a registered fragments (CE569 and CE567) that shows a copper base of a bullet found in the front seat. The bullet itself is in half. The main part of CE567 fits like a glove in the windshield. I see the bit on top as a piece of glass (speculation, but not unlikely) No magic needed for that.
That must have been before Kennedy diasappeared behind the roadsign. Shooting from the corner. Just missing Rosemary Willis, for a second time.
As one of the results is: The rear-view mirror is offset. No longer aimed at Kennedy. Resulting in very active driver, turning around on his seat, twice.
Additional clues come from the passenger next to the driver, as the limo emerges from behind the roadsign. If I'm correct, bullet-fragments must be dancing all over the place on his side. He is nearly 90 degreed turned on his seat, facing outward. His back to where the bullet impacted the windshield.
Fits like a glove. At least that is what I think.
Maarten Coumans

Regarding Badgeman, Arnold and Files' testemony.

I think it is painfully clear, that James Files doesn't want to be a snitch.
So I assume wheather he saw badgeman or not, doesn't change a bit about his story. It's from a different team, so he doesn't need to know. Or it's his protection, so he doesn't care. They are on his side, organized.
But if/since he does not recognize, or does indeed, doesn't mean he wants to talk about it. Would lead to speculation, degrading the things he says.I agree with Wim on his quote "James should stay away from speculation.".

I'm quite sure badgeman reloaded, before starting to threaten Arnold. Making his case more "persuasive", shall we say. If he took the film from Arnold, and holding a gun in the other, he would have to grow another arm to pick the spend cartridge as well. Unless someone in his team had the common sence to do so. Perhaps they were more occupied with working on Arnold, and ran out of time to look for the evidence. But this is speculation. Note: this is not the place Rademacher found a second casing. That is on the other side of the pagode, according to his map. Need to figure that one out, if possible.
Arnold talked about a rifle with huge rounds( "this big" ). Not like the .22 casing found. Logicly seperating the badgeman-rifle, and Rademacher-casing, on the grounds of location, and calibre. Would logicly lead to speculation of another rifle, and another assassin.

To Wim about the bullet on the South Knoll, a speculative thought:
One of the reports says, that they found a bullet-hole that ricochet(???) off the grass, South of Elm. But couldn't find the matching bullet along the trajectory. Apart from all the other weird stuff going on that day, some of this may be true. If this was an explosive bullet, that missed, and exploded in the ground after digging into the grass. And thus leaving a kind of exit crater, while exploding. In the process destroying the bullet. So probably not all evidence has been tampered necessarily. "They" must have been worried sick, looking for that bullet.

Did James tell you about additional explosive bullets prepared by Wolfman? Apart from the six .22 rounds for the XP-100?

With referrance to Wim's statement that he believes that James was the the only shooter from the front. Well, that conflicts with the McEntire picture taken after the Tripple Underpass. In the background "Hertz rent a car", and in the front the security car after Kennedy's showing a large hole in the right upper side of the chrome grill. Must have come from the front.
Most probably, Files was not allone. I firmly believe his statement that he only fired one bullet. Lots of the other questions, about other teams, lean on speculation. I'd like to leave James out of that quicksand. He cannot speak for others. And the gouverment has much ($$$) to gain by catching him on a lie. And have every means to alter, destroy and discredit evidence or witnesses. Ask Ford. He got some answers (destroyed ).
Gr. Maarten.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

I have always thought that Files is telling the truth however a few things puzzle me. Files never talked too much about how he picked his spot but the spot he chose was done at the last minute. Since there is evidence of more than one shooter on the hill, you would have thought that somebody else would have already chosen the spot that he chose if it was the best spot to get at a glance. Files stated that he was not aware of any other shooters on the hill that day but isn't it coincidental that he just so happened to get what he thought was the best spot and none of the other shooters picked it first. If you were sending more than one team wouldn't you atleast try to give them a general area to set up in so they would not disturb any other shooter or prohibit them from getting the job done. I am assuming that these guys were all trained simularly and would be thinkng the same thing when looking for a spot to set up in. You also wouldn't really want your shooters running into people that they might recognize in case they got caught and snitched.

Tom Jeffers
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

What evidence is there for more than 1 shooter on the knoll?

Wim
Maarten Coumans

To Wim,

Evidence is scarce as you know. But if you take a good look at the Moorman-picture, you can see on the right side a building, and a white flash. A gunman perhaps. And of course Gary Mack's piece the peristance, the badgeman (difficult one). With Arnold as a witness to the shooting. Senator Yarborough noticed his reaction, when he jumped against a wall.
I'm quite convinced that the badgeman bullet missed, and went between Kennedy and Jackie, seen (speculation) in the Zapruder film 7 frames after 313. Nearly .5 seconds (questionable: yes) landing near the grass-line, exploding. A little bit further down the road from Moorman's position. I think that is what is being found (or not!!!) in the picture where a man picks something up from the grass, under the watchfull eye of a policeman and a FBI-guy. Why the Moorman location and not somewhat further down the road, near the drain? Because of the angle to the TSBD and the Dall-Tex building.
Further proof of more shooters can be found in bulletholes through Kennedy's right ear. The McEntire foto showing a hole in the chrome grill of the security car behind Kennedy's. Must have come from up- right to the president. Need more? What are you referring to, Wim? What do you consider evidence?

To Tom. I think there were multiple groups active that day. Just as it must have been the intention for Nicoletti to use Files as a backup shooter.
The fact that he has been notified of this fact at the last moment, is not a surprise to me. Need to know basis etc. And if the hood was on, it is a no-go. Walk away. Next time. Would do someone else. Make plans, prepare, and hope for the best.
He recognized some collegues in the bussiness, knowing that something is going down. He wasn't sure wheather they were working. Speculation of course, and quite unappropriate to ask.
And what about foreign assassins (France, Greece, South America, Onassis). In Mob circles it's not unusual to hire from out of town, to prevent recognition. Just a bit larger, other country.
The wheather cleared up, hood was off by 11.00 am. Green light is on. Jack Ruby meets Johnny Roselli in Fort Worth, handing an envelope with final items. Badges, ID's, the real map etc. (Why Fort Worth, Kennedy was there with all the security. Ruby was later seen in Dallas, so why not meet there? Odd.)
Back in Dallas they check out Deally Plaza for locations. Files says that it was all pre-arranged. So spots for shooters in buildings were already picked. It is speculation to think that James had first pick for the back-up positions. But we don't know what has been discussed between Roselli, Nicoletti and other parties, in the time between the final inspection and the moment of the hit. I do know that James stated that Jim Braden the contact was who opened the Dal-Tex office. So must be prearranged. Hoping it would not rain, or an other attempt, so the hood would be on.

Further Testemony from Plumplee (CIA pilot) who flew some people in, who was told to be a part of an abort team. My thought is abort who? Kennedy! So they are the same as the assassins. Extra manpower, and excuse for not saving the president. That is their job. Bending truth their way.
Gr. Maarten