JAMES FETZER on JUDYTH VARY BAKER

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

RESEARCHER OR DETECTIVE?

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have finaly come to that point of ahhhhaaaa!There is a difference betwrrn a Researcher and a Detective?A researcher sorts through whatever they can find, mostly what someone else said.They never get done, they can research a subject for the rest of their lives without comming to any conclusion.a detective looks at all the facts presented or dug up, puts all the peices together and comes to a conclusion,case closed, mystery solved, on down the road.Doug Horne is a researcher.Ed Haslem is a dective.What think?
kenmurray

Re: RESEARCHER OR DETECTIVE?

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:I have finaly come to that point of ahhhhaaaa!There is a difference betwrrn a Researcher and a Detective?A researcher sorts through whatever they can find, mostly what someone else said.They never get done, they can research a subject for the rest of their lives without comming to any conclusion.a detective looks at all the facts presented or dug up, puts all the peices together and comes to a conclusion,case closed, mystery solved, on down the road.Doug Horne is a researcher.Ed Haslem is a dective.What think?Joe, I think your a researcher and a detective.
Dealey Joe

Re: JAMES FETZER on JUDYTH VARY BAKER

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think if I an either it would have to be more detectiveI like to see mysteries solved
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Lol however it is interesting and all. What turned me off the story was how Len explained being pestered by her and her publicist to get her on his show.who did Len explain this too?this must have been in the mid 1990's Judyth has not had a publicist since then.Maybe you should talk to Anita about who asked who.I still can't figure why you guys are afraid of a live witness?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Joe, we have reached a point now in the evolution of the JFK assassination research community, no matter what the lone nut club has tried, that people like Judith should be able to voice her views. Without a doubt! I know I keep saying this, but thanks to the fantastic books by James Douglass and Douglas Horne, we have reached a point the CT team has never been at before. Theories that were laughed at years ago are now VERY realistic and factual. That same should hold true for all the people that have doubted Judith and James Files as well over the past several years, both on the lonenut side and the CT side. Give their stories more attention again. What are we afraid of?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well said Bob.Thanks
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Since Fetzer did an update on Judith on his blog, maybe he will have her appear on his radio show.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

GetlemenI woke up this morning with questions.What is the deal with BOR and Len Oceanic?Are they like the MSM? controled by big money?I am questioning their seeming lack of interest in having a rounded group of experts.They seem to have no interest in people likeWim dankbar, James Files, Ed Haslem, Judyth Baker and others.These people have different views that affect the reaserch communitywho need and should be heard.Robert Groden and maybe Jim Marrs gets on once in a great while.Even Bob would be a great guest on the Bush connection.Even though their knowledge is of great importanceJim D. and Doug H. do not have all the answers.In my opinion BOR needs to round out their programing.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Joe, I don't think for one minute BOR is controlled by big money. They are on our side.I would like Wim to be a guest on there as well. Len did have Judith Baker on there a while ago. It didn't go well in Len's perspective. If you heard the last show on BOR, Len talked about expanding the show to 2 nights a week. That will bring in more guests.I think it is great that Jesse Ventura will be on March 18th. I think more discussion should be on the RFK assassination. I think our own Michael Calder would be a good guest for that topic on BOR. Just food for thought.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I was not aware that Judyth had been on.wonder why he felt it didn't go well.i will ask her about it.i think her interview would be different from most he has on.maybe he did not ask the proper questions?I think there is a great lack of interest in the basics anymore.no longer newsworthy.