Tom Hanks is going ahead with his JFK assassination project

JFK Assassination
andries

Re: Tom Hanks is going ahead with his JFK assassination project

Post by andries »

God save Kevin Costner Hollywood save Tom Hanks.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

andries wrote:God save Kevin Costner Hollywood save Tom Hanks.Andries you always have a neat way of saying things except Ed of course!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Mark Lane says bring it on my kinda guy.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

if you all can remember aaron russo's interview, you know that if you become big enough or popular enough or make movies that influence people then you are invited to the big club and carry the KMA (kiss my ass) card. There is no greater prize in the entertainment industry than to have Tom Hanks doing your propaganda work. They obviously went to him and he accepted just as bugliosi has. this will continue to happen. obviously there are lots of people willing to sell their souls to the devil for continued riches and fame.
Phil Dragoo

Ground control to Major Tom

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Tom Hanks, over. You're going over to the dark side. Where you, the actor playing an astronaut are taken in by Lee Oswald the actor playing the Communist. Where you, who shook Kennedy's hand (that was real, wasn't it Forrest?) are now protecting his killers.Life is not a box of chocolates, Tom. Seven Hollywood film experts have said Zapruder shows crude brushing out of the occipital wound forty medical professionals saw. CE 399 can't account for the lead in Connally--and Connally swore to his death he was hit by a separate shot. No such pristine bullet was fired through seven wounds including two bones--especially not through the non-penetrating back wound five and three quarters down from the shirt collar through a wound Dr. Perry said three times was one of entry.Back and to the left, back and to the left, back and to the left--Tom, all the witnesses saw this, millions who've seen Zapruder--but the voices with the money tell you otherwise.Hollywood, Tom--for a few shiny coins you're covering for the murderers of 58,000 Americans? Did your Navy father explain Tonkin Gulf, NSAM 263/273, the military-industrial complex and kill-a-Commie-for-Christ?Looking a lot like another blinded-by-the-light darkside whore-for-the-history-channel, Major Tom. . . .
Bob

Post by Bob »

I just say this, when it comes to the Warren Commission, the Sixth Floor Museum at the old TSBD, and guys like Bugliosi, Posner, McAdams, Perry, Mack, Myers etc...the phrase that comes to mind is, "Life is like a box of bullshit." This crew proves it everyday. Now Hanks wants to join their fraternity. Sad Tom... really sad. But it sounds to me like you have already sold out to the CIA anyway (Charlie Wilson's War), so why not go for it. It's just your reputation and legacy.
Phil Dragoo

Comments at HuffPo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Jim Fetzer posted a couple of comments over at HuffPo. I added to one on Page 2.Then I took a shower.Cue Seinfeld: "Not that there's anything wrong with HuffPo."
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I guess I'm not much of a researcher, I cant find stuff on that web site?
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

looks as though TNT is pushing an unofficial salute to Tom Hanks, "Private Ryan" & the like...Must be fueling up the machine. There's also a Mel flick in the mix.
andries

Post by andries »

If it,s going to be a suces we can call Hankie Pankie finaly without a doubt the greatest ACTOR all times.In a surten way ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u4ZrMtC ... re=related