John McAdams

JFK Assassination
katisha

Re: John McAdams And His Book Of Logic

Post by katisha »

Mike Bruni wrote:Bob wrote: After we received our final grades, I went to his office and place a potato on his desk. You should have seen the look on his face. After a remark like that, I would have thought of a different place for that potato.Mike re this new book; what brilliant timing: Jim D's just about finished ripping Bugliosi a new one, so this should save the poor bloke from getting bored and restless
katisha

Post by katisha »

Dealey Joe wrote:I may order several and pass them out Don't go squandering your money, young Joe. For the price of 'several' at $18.15 a go, you could buy a whole trailer-load of cow manure for that nice property of yours...No, wait! You may be right
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Lets see,we know that 95% of the population are sheep and do not have the ability or desire to seek after the truth.they just want to follow someone and really don't care who or what.2% seek thruth2% are deceivers.That leaves 1% who are countable and that we and they are after.They are thinkers and have the abiliyty to recognise truth.I have to give some thought to how do we find this 1% ?I don't think Mr. Hanks movie will be viewed as anything more than entertainment.If you are a typical family and are in a theatre what do you thimk you are going to spend you entertainment dollar on?Hanks or Alice in Wonderland?Or is this to be a TV documentary. if so it would be a good one to sleep through.Hanks has had enough Duds that people will not rush just because it is Hanks.Mel Gibson had to re release Braveheart a few time just to get people to pay to see it.I think a very good movie even with some historical foundation.Our job is to get the truth to them so they can make an educated decision.Telling ourselves does not work.So far neither side is doing that wellThey are probably doing a bit better than we, but this 1% is hard to fool with lies and missinformation.My simple plan is to be at Dealey on the aniversary days and make "The Grassy Knoll" available.Then on the 50th aniversary I plan to hand out at least 100 of the DVD's free or for a small donation.Every DVD we put into someones hands can have the effect of educating 100's or more.If you want to help, jump in the water is fine.You can help in person or financially. we will need both.Anything you might contribute will go directly to spreading the truth.If you do want to contribute send it to Wim to apply to the cost of the DVD'sWim is graciously making the DVD available in bulk at the cost of producion.Don't get me wrong, I do not have all the answers but am willing to learn.I just can't stand by and do nothing.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Instead of McAdams book of lies, this book will examine all those lies and others:http://www.amazon.com/American-Conspira ... 160239802X
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Lets see,we know that 95% of the population are sheep and do not have the ability or desire to seek after the truth.they just want to follow someone and really don't care who or what.2% seek thruth2% are deceivers.That leaves 1% who are countable and that we and they are after.They are thinkers and have the abiliyty to recognise truth.I have to give some thought to how do we find this 1% ?I don't think Mr. Hanks movie will be viewed as anything more than entertainment.If you are a typical family and are in a theatre what do you thimk you are going to spend you entertainment dollar on?Hanks or Alice in Wonderland?Or is this to be a TV documentary. if so it would be a good one to sleep through.Hanks has had enough Duds that people will not rush just because it is Hanks.Mel Gibson had to re release Braveheart a few time just to get people to pay to see it.I think a very good movie even with some historical foundation.Our job is to get the truth to them so they can make an educated decision.Telling ourselves does not work.So far neither side is doing that wellThey are probably doing a bit better than we, but this 1% is hard to fool with lies and missinformation.My simple plan is to be at Dealey on the aniversary days and make "The Grassy Knoll" available.Then on the 50th aniversary I plan to hand out at least 100 of the DVD's free or for a small donation.Every DVD we put into someones hands can have the effect of educating 100's or more.If you want to help, jump in the water is fine.You can help in person or financially. we will need both.Anything you might contribute will go directly to spreading the truth.If you do want to contribute send it to Wim to apply to the cost of the DVD'sWim is graciously making the DVD available in bulk at the cost of producion.Don't get me wrong, I do not have all the answers but am willing to learn.I just can't stand by and do nothing.Is Joe cool or what? Joe is many things...a great gumshoe, a lyricist, a dog lover among other things, but most of all, Joe is a true patriot. I'm so happy that he joined our group of truth seekers.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Instead of McAdams book of lies, this book will examine all those lies and others:http://www.amazon.com/American-Conspira ... 2XSpeaking of patriots...Jesse is the man!
kenmurray

JFK Disinformationists Gather On One Site!

Post by kenmurray »

From Real History Blog by Lisa Pease:http://realhistoryarchives.blogspot.com/
Bob

Post by Bob »

I couldn't believe what I saw on the news the other night. The Mayor of Milwaukee, Tom Barrett, was on TV talking about the Governor's race, in which he is the Democratic candidate. He said he would love to debate the Republican candidate, but only after one has been chosen in the primary. The TV station that was reporting this asked a Marquette University professor to comment on the situation. The professor was none other than John McAdams. McAdams is not only an "expert" on the JFK assassination, he is also an "expert" regarding politics. It's funny how the MSM always goes running to the Gary Mack's and John McAdams' of the world. Speaking of McAdams, watch how Tom Rossley cleans his clock in this debate regarding the JFK assassination...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHnxPKvU ... LP0fQbV2rA
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, has the Great Professor sent you an advance autograph copy of his book yet?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Sorry Ken, that's one book I won't be adding to my collection. The book belongs in the fiction section of the library, just like the books by Posner and Bugliosi, along side of the Warren Report.