JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Dealey Joe »

ok jerry fine business
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Jerry Craig wrote:no its not possable ive talked to several people that have tried it and ther was no way they could do it even catchinng a bus like some people claimed oswald didremember they claimed oswald stopped by his rent room before the tippet shooting to get the gun he had when he was arrestedanather thing tippet was shot with a autmatic oswald had a revolverPennyworth wrote:Jerry Craig wrote:anybody that wants to talk about roger im hereHi Jerry,I just got finished reading about Roger Craig.He claims he saw the Green rambler at around 12:40...Now the shot to officer Tippet was reported at 1:06.Was it possible to get from the grassy knoll to the scene of Tippet's murder in approximately 26 minutes?I believe your statement ...but for the record I am taking the part of a trial attorney ..now exactly why couldn't the rambler do 3-4 miles through town in 26 minutes?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Welcome to the forum Jerry. Your uncle was a true American hero!
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Was it possible to get from the grassy knoll to the scene of Tippet's murder in approximately 26 minutes?[/quote][/quote]I believe your statement ...but for the record I am taking the part of a trial attorney ..now exactly why couldn't the rambler do 3-4 miles through town in 26 minutes?[/quote]OK I'll answer my own questions..The streets were jammed with traffic.Some streets were blocked off. Some traffic was blocked up.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Hello Jerry If this wasn't Nov 22,1963, on a normally occuring day in Dallas around noon, how long would it take to get from the Texas Depository to the site of Office Tippet's murder?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

PP If you drove directly to it and traffic was normal 10-12 min.what is your take on driving from point a to point b?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Dealey Joe wrote:PP If you drove directly to it and traffic was normal 10-12 min.what is your take on driving from point a to point b? I was just curious. I don't know. I was speculating. The prosecution and defense would have looked at all angles, if there WAS a trial ... But there was NO trial as Oswald WAS stifled. There are other factors that point to Oswald's defense, such as Jerry just سفشفثي the gun, not matching , the room visit time delay ....
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

ِىي شىخفاثق فاهىل فخ مخخن شفو هب /أ× ؤخعمي ةشنث هف فخ لإهححثفطس ةعقيثق سؤثىث بقخة فاث لشسسغ نىخممو سخ ؤخعمي فاث خفاثق لقشسسغ نىخمم سعسحثؤفسزLook at it this way, if LHO could have made it from the grassy knoll or Texas Depository to Tippet's murder scene in 26 minutes as was suggested, so could the other murder suspects on or near the grassy knoll.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

jerry I can't read the postis it me? looks like chinese
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Dealey Joe wrote:jerry I can't read the postis it me? looks like chineseLOL! I don't know HOW that came up or why. I just wanted to see if anyone noticed. It looks like arabic to me or middle eastern.