Alex James Hidell ID

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Alex James Hidell ID

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Don't forget and to complicate things there are people with that name, even todayA J Hidell Tampa FL N/A A J Hidell Montgomry Vlg MD This is an MD?Joe, I wonder if Bob knows A J Hidell in Tampa FL?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

may just be one of Mr. Smooth's aliases maybe we need to start calling him Doctor Smooth
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Dealey Joe wrote:Don't forget and to complicate things there are people with that name, even todayA J Hidell Tampa FL N/A A J Hidell Montgomry Vlg MD This is an MD?I wonder if either of these guys is still waiting for an MC rifle that they mail ordered some years ago?
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

That is funny !!! I use wonder if the Alias was some sort of literary reference to Stevenson's Jekyll and Hyde. JDThomas wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:Don't forget and to complicate things there are people with that name, even todayA J Hidell Tampa FL N/A A J Hidell Montgomry Vlg MD This is an MD?I wonder if either of these guys is still waiting for an MC rifle that they mail ordered some years ago?
Phil Dragoo

Mug Shot, Draft Card Oswalds

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Is the soft-chin, full-lip draft card Oswald the same man as the cleft-chin, thin-lip mug-shot Oswald.Or did Harvey escape in the plane described in Horne IV.Born 1939. Eighteen in 1957. DPD mugshot six years later. Can he have changed that much in six years. Or is John Armstrong correct.
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

Bob

Post by Bob »

Kim Huisman wrote:Kim...that is quite a montage there.
Kirk

Re: Mug Shot, Draft Card Oswalds

Post by Kirk »

Phil,It is something I wonder about myself. I pretty much firmly believe that there was only one Lee Harvey Oswald, but several imposters. I also believe from this forum and others that yes in fact many pictures were doctored, so which do we trust. It is hard to believe that he is only 24, not just the way he looked at the end, but the many things was a part of in a very short life.Phil Dragoo wrote:Is the soft-chin, full-lip draft card Oswald the same man as the cleft-chin, thin-lip mug-shot Oswald.Or did Harvey escape in the plane described in Horne IV.Born 1939. Eighteen in 1957. DPD mugshot six years later. Can he have changed that much in six years. Or is John Armstrong correct.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

GentlemenDo not overlook the fact that you cannot trust photographs 100%This subject has been covered and exposed on the Education forum.The subject is "Judyth Vary Baker in Exile"..go to around page 50 and start lookingI think Jack White is guilty of photo forgery or at the least using pictures that are not optically correct.I also THINK that White and Armstrong are in corroboration in some shady deals.White has been far too protective and to me says he is trying to protect something or things.I have seen this happen before. "I think he doth protest too much" There were look a likes use at certain times mostly in Dallas to do the final set up of LHOHe are examples of what has been done to some photo's
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Bump...Just been reading Jim deEuginio's recent book "Destiny Betrayed". Claims that when Richard Case Nagell was arrested, they also found that he had a fake ID in the name of A.Hidell ... coincidence??????????????????????Sorry folks, I originally said that this was Gordon Novell. Apologies. What the skunk Gordon Novell knew, he has taken to the grave with him, having died last year.