Fireball

JFK Assassination
Phil Dragoo

Not that shooter. Not that weapon.

Post by Phil Dragoo »

TomGood memory for details. We reject the Oswald-Mannlicher scenario for many reasons. Here, Gil Jesus names ten:"10 REASONS WHY I BELIEVE THE "OSWALD RIFLE" ISN'T OSWALD'S"http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboar ... 5804&page=
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Fireball

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messrs. Tom Jeffers, Phil Dragoo, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Gentlemen, I have always believed what James Earl Sutton/Files told me over the years totally, about his knowledge of, and experiences with, Lee Harvey Oswald. Hence, I believed from Jimmy's graphically infomative perspective and inter-relationships with Lee, that Lee never fired a shot on 11.22.1963. Additional information and evidence researched and studied by me has only served to further solidify and substantiate in my mind my strongly held beliefs on this Subject Matter.The information and evidence that you both raise substantiate in my mind even more strongly the information told to me by Jimmy along with my own independent research and study, which has never changed in over 40 years, along with what I have continued to learn on this Subject Matter on an on-going basis.Tom - As usual you raise powerful facts. Some I had researched and studied before, some was new information. Thank you.Phil - The evidence that you have provided is mostly new to me, and overpowering. Thank You.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.