Monday, call 610-664-1210 to bash Arlen Specter; callers!!

JFK Assassination
Kirk

Re: Monday, call 610-664-1210 to bash Arlen Specter; callers!!

Post by Kirk »

I am sure all us want to congratulate and wish Specter well in his new life of obscurity.
katisha

Post by katisha »

Kirk wrote:I am sure all us want to congratulate and wish Specter well in his new life of obscurity.I certainly want to wish him something in his new life of obscurity, Kirk
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I wish Specter nothing but the best at his new job slinging chicken.
kenmurray

No Magic Bullet For Specter: He Lost!!!!!!

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Mr. Bullet looks like he is in the throws of remorse that I would expect from someone who has done what he has done.What a miserable existence he must have.I pity him.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Heartening news!Specter slain by the sword of truth!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

JD, can we be confident tthat it was truth?could it be greed and fear?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Don't pour dirt on Senator Magic Bullet just yet. Remember what Joe LIEberman did after he lost his primary election. He ran as an Independent and got votes from both sides and won the general election in Connecticut. LIEberman has never stood for the people, as he has continued his policy of backing everything that helps Israel, the Military Industrial Complex, big insurance and big pharma. Like LIEberman, Specter (the magic man) never had a principled bone in his body. All I'm saying is that old politicians never die, they find another way back to Washington one way or the other. As in being a lobbyist for instance. I wonder if Gary Mack will offer Specter a job at the 6th Floor Museum, since so much of what is interpreted there is based on Specter's "theory".
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Don't pour dirt on Senator Magic Bullet just yet. Remember what Joe LIEberman did after he lost his primary election. He ran as an Independent and got votes from both sides and won the general election in Connecticut. LIEberman has never stood for the people, as he has continued his policy of backing everything that helps Israel, the Military Industrial Complex, big insurance and big pharma. Like LIEberman, Specter (the magic man) never had a principled bone in his body. All I'm saying is that old politicians never die, they find another way back to Washington one way or the other. As in being a lobbyist for instance. I wonder if Gary Mack will offer Specter a job at the 6th Floor Museum, since so much of what is interpreted there is based on Specter's "theory". Bob, Specter can be Mack's new security guard at the lone nut museum. He can guard those safes.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

He don't have to do anything.He has a big dollar lifetime income.He could single handedly support thr 6th fore and Gary Dunkle.