A discussion of Ed Haslam's work

JFK Assassination
JDThomas

Re: Is Ed Haslam disinfo?

Post by JDThomas »

Dr. Mary Sherman's death is an interesting topic in its own right and deserves attention. Another example of where the official version does not add-up.The question is does this have any relevance or connection to the JFK case?Based on the available evidence, Haslam is doing a pretty good job of investigating a cover-up and so it would seem difficult to charge him with being a disinfo agent. Against this of course, a good disinfo agent will steer people away from asking the right questions, divert investigators away from areas where they are getting close to the truth, telling big lies that contain a small element of truth. So how good is he?As far as Sherman is concerned, I am convinced by Haslam's claims that:1. The electricity required to burn her arm off was far greater than anything available to or supplied to her apartment where she found.2. Thus the apartment cannot be the crime scene.3. The blood coagulation suggests that the stab wounds were made after her death indicating an attempt obscure the crime4. The failure to properly investigate the above goes far beyond incompetence.So How, where and why did she die? ... But I'm afraid that the rest is little more than conjecture. So is this something we should spend a good deal of effort investigating, linked to the death of #35, or are we being led/invited off-course?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale, you raise some good questions that need further study. I agree that Lake's article is not an attack on Judyth but more on Haslam's claims. Here is Haslam's site for those that are interested:http://doctormarysmonkey.com/index.htmHere's a good question I just thought of. How can a device like that (that can produce a beam that would be able to sever or vaporize a limb) be used for something as delicate as mutating cells? Wouldn't it just vaporize cells? I believe that Haslam makes reference to a man who was accidentally vaporized by the same kind of device when it was accidentally turned on. How can that same device be used for BIOLOGICAL purposes? It looks like that device seems to VAPORIZE biological matter instead of just mutating it. LOL I'm still searching for any mention of a linear particle beam accelerator in Judyth Baker's material, but I find no mention of such a device. My honest suspicion is that that device in that building was being used for nuclear weapons work. My problem is this. Does Ed Haslam suspect or say the same? It doesn't look like it. Why?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Dealey Joe wrote:Rest assured this is an attack on Dr. FetzerHe is the one what pissed in their Post Toasties.To me this is more of the same as the OVER 5000 POSTS {world record) on the Education Forum.It would take the rest of your life to go through and sort out all that has transpired there.I don't think Haslam or Baker is of any concern to them, it is Fetzer blood they smell.What are you saying when you say If you can't prove it then there is doubt.The Conspiracy Research has come to a point of not research for the finding of more information butto attack the message bearer to discredit and personally assassinate.Look at Files, Haslam and Baker, they are live witnesses.by discrediting their story for lack of proof, what have we accomplished?What has it gained them?I hear comments like "they are attention seekers" or they have some sort of manic defect that they have inserted themselves into the picture.could any of this be true? sure it could, this is how disinfo agents work.They don't lie, they just insinuate possibilities so others cannot accept it as true.Look at Mr. Chicken, he is a master of disinfo.Well, I can assure you that I'm not attacking Fetzer. I'm questioning Ed Haslam's material.Regarding disinfo people, one of the ways they also do their dirty work is to mix their disinfo with the TRUTH. It's like those 9/11 truth movements who won't even DISCUSS Israeli involvement in 9/11 even if it is to REFUTE that evidence. They mix truth with their b.s. For example, they agree that those buildings were brought down by some sort of controlled or planned demolition but they poo-poo ANY discussion of Israeli involvement. The concept of this kind of disinformation operations is, I believe, called "controlled opposition." You have an official government story, then you have the opposition to it. Disinformation tactics include infiltration and leading the OPPOSITION movements too. Look at Gary Mack-the-sack, for example. LOL He's a clear example, in my opinion, of controlled opposition. In my opinion, he behaves like he is on our side, but he's really not. He's controlled, in my opinion, and he's helping to CONTROL the legitimate opposition to the official story.I'm beginning to wonder the same about Haslam. You see, I believe that Judyth Baker is truthful. This is why is strikes me as odd that I don't remember her mentioning a linear particle beam accelerator. Also, look at what that maching that Haslam describes can do. It can sever or vaporize a limb and it's HUGE...like two stories tall. I'm having trouble grasping the concept that a device like Haslam describes is supposed to be used for mutating cells? Is Haslam covering for what was really going on there in that building? Was Oswald a part of that other potential project too?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Pasquale I am no rocket scientist so what i think about Accelerators would not be useful in a discussion.However I did a little research into particle Accelerators and here is what I found.As you can read, Accelerators of every form are used in the medical field.So to insinuate that X Ray is sufficient for all medical purposes is erroneous and false.This gal picked and chose from this article what she needed to cast doubt.See what you think. This is not going very deep at all into the field.Beams of high-energy particles are useful for both fundamental and applied research in the sciences, and also in many technical and industrial fields unrelated to fundamental research. It has been estimated that there are approximately 26,000 accelerators worldwide. Of these, only ~1% are the research machines with energies above 1 GeV (that are the main focus of this article), ~44% are for radiotherapy, ~41% for ion implantation, ~9% for industrial processing and research, and ~4% for biomedical and other low-energy research.[6]For the most basic inquiries into the dynamics and structure of matter, space, and time, physicists seek the simplest kinds of interactions at the highest possible energies. These typically entail particle energies of many GeV, and the interactions of the simplest kinds of particles: leptons (e.g. electrons and positrons) and quarks for the matter, or photons and gluons for the field quanta. Since isolated quarks are experimentally unavailable due to color confinement, the simplest available experiments involve the interactions of, first, leptons with each other, and second, of leptons with nucleons, which are composed of quarks and gluons. To study the collisions of quarks with each other, scientists resort to collisions of nucleons, which at high energy may be usefully considered as essentially 2-body interactions of the quarks and gluons of which they are composed. Thus elementary particle physicists tend to use machines creating beams of electrons, positrons, protons, and anti-protons, interacting with each other or with the simplest nuclei (e.g., hydrogen or deuterium) at the highest possible energies, generally hundreds of GeV or more. Nuclear physicists and cosmologists may use beams of bare atomic nuclei, stripped of electrons, to investigate the structure, interactions, and properties of the nuclei themselves, and of condensed matter at extremely high temperatures and densities, such as might have occurred in the first moments of the Big Bang. These investigations often involve collisions of heavy nuclei – of atoms like iron or gold – at energies of several GeV per nucleon. At lower energies, beams of accelerated nuclei are also used in medicine, as for the treatment of cancer.Besides being of fundamental interest, high energy electrons may be coaxed into emitting extremely bright and coherent beams of high energy photons – ultraviolet and X ray – via synchrotron radiation, which photons have numerous uses in the study of atomic structure, chemistry, condensed matter physics, biology, and technology. Examples include the ESRF in Europe, which has recently been used to extract detailed 3-dimensional images of insects trapped in amber.[7] Thus there is a great demand for electron accelerators of moderate (GeV) energy and high intensity.[edit] Low-energy machinesEveryday examples of particle accelerators are cathode ray tubes found in television sets and X-ray generators. These low-energy accelerators use a single pair of electrodes with a DC voltage of a few thousand volts between them. In an X-ray generator, the target itself is one of the electrodes. A low-energy particle accelerator called an ion implanter is used in the manufacture of integrated circuits.[edit] High-energy machinesDC accelerator types capable of accelerating particles to speeds sufficient to cause nuclear reactions are Cockcroft-Walton generators or voltage multipliers, which convert AC to high voltage DC, or Van de Graaff generators that use static electricity carried by belts.The largest and most powerful particle accelerators, such as the RHIC, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN (which came on-line in mid-November 2009[8][9][10]) and the Tevatron, are used for experimental particle physics.Particle accelerators can also produce proton beams, which can produce proton-rich medical or research isotopes as opposed to the neutron-rich ones made in fission reactors; however, recent work has shown how to make 99Mo, usually made in reactors, by accelerating isotopes of hydrogen[11], although this method still requires a reactor to produce tritium. An example of this type of machine is LANSCE at Los Alamos.[edit] Electrostatic particle acceleratorsMain article: Electrostatic nuclear acceleratorHistorically, the first accelerators used simple technology of a single static high voltage to accelerate charged particles. While this method is still extremely popular today, the number of electrostatic accelerators greatly out-numbering any other class, they are more suited towards lower energy studies owing to the practical voltage limit of about 30 MV (when the accelerator is placed in a gas tank). The same high voltage can be used twice in a tandem if the charge of the particles can be reversed while they are inside the terminal; this is possible with the acceleration of atomic nuclei by first adding an extra electron or forming an cationic (negatively charged) chemical compound, and then putting the beam through a thin foil to strip off electrons inside the high voltage conducting terminal, making a beam of positive charge.This category should not be confused with linear accelerators, which term refers to accelerators that use oscillating electric fields or waveguides. Thus, most accelerators arranged in a straight line are not termed "linear accelerators".[edit] Oscillating field particle acceleratorsDue to the high voltage ceiling imposed by electrical discharge, in order to accelerate particles to higher energies, techniques involving more than one lower, but oscillating, high voltage sources. These electrodes can either be arranged to accelerate particles in a line or circle, depending on whether the particles are subject to a magnetic field while they are accelerated, causing their trajectories to arc.[edit] Linear particle acceleratorsMain article: Linear particle acceleratorIn a linear accelerator (linac), particles are accelerated in a straight line with a target of interest at one end. Linacs are very widely used – every cathode ray tube contains one. They are also sometimes used to provide an initial low-energy kick to particles before they are injected into circular accelerators. The longest linac in the world is the Stanford Linear Accelerator, SLAC, which is 3 km (2 miles) long. SLAC is an electron-positron collider.Linear high-energy accelerators use a linear array of plates (or drift tubes) to which an alternating high-energy field is applied. As the particles approach a plate they are accelerated towards it by an opposite polarity charge applied to the plate. As they pass through a hole in the plate, the polarity is switched so that the plate now repels them and they are now accelerated by it towards the next plate. Normally a stream of "bunches" of particles are accelerated, so a carefully controlled AC voltage is applied to each plate to continuously repeat this process for each bunch.As the particles approach the speed of light the switching rate of the electric fields becomes so high that they operate at microwave frequencies, and so RF cavity resonators are used in higher energy machines instead of simple plates.Linear accelerators are also widely used in medicine, for radiotherapy and radiosurgery. Medical grade LINACs accelerate electrons using a klystron and a complex bending magnet arrangement which produces a beam of 6-30 million electron-volt (MeV) energy. The electrons can be used directly or they can be collided with a target to produce a beam of X-rays. The reliability, flexibility and accuracy of the radiation beam produced has largely supplanted the older use of Cobalt-60 therapy as a treatment tool.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I don't see Ed as making statements of fact.He said that after he became aware of the Accelerator, years after the fact that it was an empty building with signs that there had been electrical equipment there consistent with accelerators. He may have misused the word linear but over the years we have heard them called by various names, one was Atom Smasher, and linear was used also.Also he never saw Mary Shermans body, just photos. His detective work is good. he comes to conclusions about what most likely happened. He says here is my research over a number of years, my history as I remember it and these are my conclusions.There may be some areas that can be built upon with what he thinks happened. his explanation of the burned arm he explains very well. To him it would be logical to see that as what happened. could it have happened some other way? could have but the experts he quarried said that bone did not burn under normal conditions.Shermans hair was not burned except possibly on one side.he knew whatever happened to her did not happen in her home and whatever done the damage to the arm and ribcage was something more powerful that any normal thing.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Judyth would not known about the particle accellerator.She never actually worked with Sherman and only saw her when she delivered the goods.I am sure that accellerators are adjustable for output.He does not call Shermans death definatly a murder but that it was odd that it happened the very day the Warren Commision came to New Orleans. He thought it might have been an Industrial accident?Personally I lean towards an accident maybe intentional given what we know about suspicious deathsI think she was burned by the actual beam of the accellerator instead of the lever theory but that is my question to ask Ed.
Kirk

Re: Cancer Conspiracy/Ed Haslam

Post by Kirk »

kenmurray wrote:http://www.firstrow.net/online-videos/p ... htmlThanks for the link Ken,I am still not real sure with all the players involved with this to even have a good opinion or better to defend one, but this link and others will help me.Kirk
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

If you look, the entire Ed Haslam interview is on the list to the left.about 6 inches down, just click on Ed Haslam and hear his story.he explains things very well.
Dealey Joe

FROM JUDYTH

Post by Dealey Joe »

I made this post without permission, it was just an innocent conversation with Judyth.My apologies to Judyth and to Jennifer Lake.