Support For Ed Haslam's Works:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Support For Ed Haslam's Works:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall:Joe - When you get time, send me some of your information, or lists.I am more conversant with Judyth Vary Baker's material, but seek to become an expert on both.Thank You.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Pasquale, Why are you so upset with Bruce commencing another thread on Ed Haslam's work? If he wants to voice his appreciation for Ed's work, he is free to do so. Same goes for Jennifer Lake questioning his work. Wim
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

dankbaar wrote:Pasquale, Why are you so upset with Bruce commencing another thread on Ed Haslam's work? If he wants to voice his appreciation for Ed's work, he is free to do so. Same goes for Jennifer Lake questioning his work. WimI'm not really upset about it. It just seems that we called a truce on it. The other thread was locked, and now they're starting up again. It's kind of undermining Bob's authority as a forum administrator. Evidently, Bruce and Joe WANT the discussion to continue. They just don't like what I or Jennifer Lake have to say. It's pretty obvious. So, Bob closed and locked the thread, and they just start another one? Let's say, for example, that we actually start the discussion here again. Will this thread be locked too because certain people get upset again? Emotions have nothing to do with facts and debate. Just because they THINK Jennifer Lake or I am playing games doesn't make it fact. Are Bruce and Joe going to get upset if someone else is critical of Ed Haslam's work? I bet they would be. Anyway, no worries. I just promised Bob that I would be nice and call a truce because he said I and Jennifer Lake, were upsetting people here with my questions. I respect Bob's authority here as a forum administrator. Evidently, Bruce and Joe don't.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Guys...this reminds me of one of bar fights I stopped once. I got everyone apart, and then got the two "leaders" together. They agreed on a truce. Everyone then shook hands except for one guy, who acted like he would but instead raised his knee to the other poor fellow's groin and followed through. Needless to say, the brawl was twice as bad after that. Wim and Bruce are like a brothers to me. So are many others in this forum, like Pasquale, Ken, Joe, Kirk, Bob Franklin Thom, Tom, PP and so many others. Let's not make this "Family Feud" okay folks? Let's take a deep breath and let the words pass and emotions simmer. We are the best JFK assassination forum on the web, let's start acting like it! Okay???
Pasquale DiFabrizio

dankbaar wrote:Pasquale, Why are you so upset with Bruce commencing another thread on Ed Haslam's work? If he wants to voice his appreciation for Ed's work, he is free to do so. Same goes for Jennifer Lake questioning his work. WimWim,If you take a good look at the other thread, you will plainly see who were the ones getting upset and getting their feathers ruffled. It certainly wasn't me. Pasquale
Bob

Post by Bob »

We are done here folks. How about some other subject matter in the forum. Bottom line, be respectful. The bar is closed here, unless Wim wants to re-open it.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bob, I started reading the other thread just now, I will take a more thorough look tomorrow. First glance I did not see an urgent reason to lock it, but I do not blame you for doing so. Maybe you were wise to do so. It got a little nasty, but not too nasty in my opinion. Sometimes a little fire doesn't hurt a good debate. Let's evaluate tomorrow. I have communicated with Pasquale (as with Ed Haslam). Based on that I believe there is some miscommunication and no bad intent from either side. But I'll look into it closer. For now I unlock this thread. If it becomes too heated for comfort in my absence, I rely on you to lock it again. Take care.Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

Great minds must think alike Wim. I thought better of my decision, and was just coming back to unlock the thread. Play nice now boys and girls!
Jim Fetzer

Post by Jim Fetzer »

Just a short note to say that I support serious criticism of every student of JFK, 9/11, and other matters of interest. While I strongly agree with Ed Haslam's work and have featured him as a guest on "The Real Deal", whose archives are at http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com, which includes several interviews with Judyth, too, I have no problem with those who want to critique the work of any of us, obviously including me. So while I no doubt made the remark attributed to me in support of Ed's work, that does not mean I oppose the exercise of logic and reason to evaluate any of our work. I consider the prospect that he might be an agent of disinformation on a par with the prospect that I might be one myself. But I welcome debate and discussion across the board. No beliefs are sacrosanct. In case anyone might have an interest in some of my latest on JFK (and Bobby, too), try http://www.voltairenet.org/article165721.html .
Pasquale DiFabrizio

It looks like Craig Roberts of "JFK; The Dead Witnesses" admitted that his information about Mary Sherman's death was mistaken.He asked me to post his e-mail response to me here on our forum. He wrote the following to me. Re: JFK; The Dead Witnesses discussionSunday, June 20, 2010 12:17 PMFrom: "Craig Roberts" <centurion007@fairpoint.net>To: "Pasquale DiFabrizio" <XXXXXXXXXXX> I did some digging and it appears that the date was a typo. Ed Haslam is correct in his date if it is July 1964, and cause of death. I can't find the reference I had to a gunshot and all the other references I managed to look at say it was due to stab wounds. Please pass this along to the other interested parties and researchers. This is the first time anyone has found this error. The book has been out of print for years and only 2000 copies were printed. However, Trilogus books has shown an interest in reprinting it in a year or so and if they do I will make the correction that reflects the same material as Ed did in Dr. Mary's Monkey (which is a great book!). Back when we wrote The Dead Witnesses information was very sparse and we had to go with what we could dig up. Since then others have done more in depth research. Ed did much more research into the Sherman case than anyone I know. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, and if you caught flak over the date and cause of death, blame it on me. Please cut and paste this into the forum for other to see. Best, Craig Roberts