Gary Mack- Sixth floor museum

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Gary Mack- Sixth floor museum

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well I am sure you are correct but there must be some alternate action? maybe not.
Bob

Post by Bob »

We could do a 1960's style demonstration, making sure that the media would capture the scene. I mean the media types that have backbone. We can use signs and stage a peaceful demonstration by the TSBD. However, based on the actions of the DPD and the collection of powerful people in Dallas the support the 6th Floor Nauseum, we should expect some arrests. Sometimes that is the price people have to pay to get out the message. That tactic worked for the anti-war demonstrators finally in the Vietnam era.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Bob, Or we could just get a permit.......I doubt any arrest, except for maybe public intoxication, but I would keep my drinking to a minimum.KirkBob wrote:We could do a 1960's style demonstration, making sure that the media would capture the scene. I mean the media types that have backbone. We can use signs and stage a peaceful demonstration by the TSBD. However, based on the actions of the DPD and the collection of powerful people in Dallas the support the 6th Floor Nauseum, we should expect some arrests. Sometimes that is the price people have to pay to get out the message. That tactic worked for the anti-war demonstrators finally in the Vietnam era.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Groden says there are no permits for his type activities ?I don't know about demonstations.they would just bring a bus and the news media would film usprotesters of the marvelouse 6th floor museum being hauled off to jail.Am I being pesimistic?
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

That is possible, but not likely. Even without permits the powers that be would not want the attention of a bunch of middle age guys like me being hauled away. I am sure any organization can get a permit for non-violent demonstration on public property as long as no one is harrassed etc. Permits cost some money, but I am sure we could scrape that together. Maybe the best people to call in the Dallas area first would be groups that have had demonstrations. NAACP, Unions etc.... I then I would call the City Clerk for rules and cost.Dealey Joe wrote:Groden says there are no permits for his type activities ?I don't know about demonstations.they would just bring a bus and the news media would film usprotesters of the marvelouse 6th floor museum being hauled off to jail.Am I being pesimistic?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

Well i just pissed Gary Smack off lol
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

You better be careful talking to the King like that.What did you say to him?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i just said what nobody else will say to him i called him a lier strait up
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry Craig wrote:i just said what nobody else will say to him i called him a lier strait upJerry, what was Mack's response when you said that?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

he told me if anything is wrong in the museum let him know and he will see about fixing it hell he wont even meet with me