Tippit murder witnesses

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Tippit murder witnesses

Post by Dealey Joe »

Tman I will have to give that some thought.It was the FORUM COMMUNIY RESEARCH PROJECTOne problem is we really don't know who Marlow is.I also think there is a BIG connection between Porter Bledsoe, HH Grant, and R.D. Mathewsmay even be one in the same?
kenmurray

Did Helen Markham Identify Tippit's Killer?

Post by kenmurray »

Barney

Re: Tippit murder witnesses

Post by Barney »

Years ago, and I am talking back in the 1970's, I read that Tippit was allegedly having an extra marital affair, and wound up shot that morning by his lovers husband. This is nothing more than a rumor but unfounded in facts. That morning was usual except in a couple of regards it that Tippit took his older son aside and whispered, " no matter what happens today or what you may hear, Ilove you guys, kissed him and left for work." During that morning, Tippit worked somewhat erratically going to a record shop for to borrow their phone and left in a huff. He later was seen cruising around in squad car #10 in area not usually on his routine copbeat. He made a number of stops at various locations for this or that purpose and used their phones. He stopped one car and jerked the driver from his car and looked into the back seat and trunk and let the driver proceed on, but it seemed strange, as ifhe was expected to find someone hiding in a car. This was after he was notificed by the DPD dispatcher that the President hadbeen shot at downtown and may have been seriously wounded along with Gov. Connally. All of this info was post Tippit death and allthis may sound strange, but it certainly is in the realm of a possibility. Mrs. Earline Roberts the housekeeper for this 16 room boardinghouse, required eyeglassesto see well, and when she heard the cop car drive up, honk the horn twice, she looked outside and saw the cop car drive away. She may or may not have misquoted the squad car number she saw that day. It well could have been squad car 210 or some other variation other than just #10. Mrs Roberts alleged that she saw two officers in the DPD squad car, however, officer Tippit had a freshly drycleaned uniform hanging up in the rear seat area which she without her glasses may have mistook for a second officer when there was none.