Every November in Dallas

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Every November in Dallas

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Gentlemen in Dallas,Can someone take a picture from the James Files shooting location? It's to the right of the tree if you're looking at it from like across the street. If you're standing behind the fence, you'll be on the left side of the tree.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jerry Craig wrote:i think we did meet himEd Kendrick is good people.Did you see Gary Mack-the-sack hanging around? Don't tell me he was hanging around the men's restroom! LMAO!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Nice photo Joe, as are the other ones you have taken.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Thanks for the great photos! Have fun there with trajectory retracings, reenactment shootings, shell searches and going to the city archives to find a photo of Jack Dougherty finally! Greetings from Chris
Bob

Post by Bob »

47 years ago...at this very moment...the shots rang out in Dealey Plaza. My clock says it's 12:30 central time.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I know exactly where I was at at that time and for the next 3 days.
katisha

Post by katisha »

Bob wrote:47 years ago...at this very moment...the shots rang out in Dealey Plaza. My clock says it's 12:30 central time.48 years now, Bob and other friends. It's late evening on 22 November here in Oz, which means it's early morning on 22 November in Dallas.I'll be getting up at 5 tomorrow morning (12 noon on the 22nd in Dallas) to virtually visit Dealey Plaza via this:http://www.earthcam.com/usa/texas/dalla ... yplaza/and will still be watching at 0530 - 1230 Dallas time; exactly 48 years since JFK died there.Best wishes to you all for the 22nd.