Bruce Brychek

JFK Assassination
Mark de Rooij

Post by Mark de Rooij »

john geraghty wrote:If that were so, hopefully the Babooshka lady would come forward as well.She already has.John

I have missed out a number of years during which I have been preoccupied with other things, and I am a newbee to this forum, so please fill me in on her. All I know she offered her roll of film to be developped, but got told it was no good and walked out of history. I believe Gary Mack referred to that in his Unsolved History doc.
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Hi Mark,
A lady named Beverly Oliver came forward as the Babushka lady. She was a singer in the colony club and knew Jack Ruby and several other underworld figures.
Beverly is a regular at Lancer conferences and is very accessible to researchers.
My friend Ian Griggs has had a lot of contact with her and stands by her story. Personally I believe her.
Some people say that she is not the Babushka lady, however, they do not say it to her face.
I'm sure a google search will bring up some good info, she is also interviewed in Nigel Turners 'The Men Who Killed Kennedy', If you ask Bob Clemens nicely he might just give you a copy!
All the best Mark.
John
Mark de Rooij

babooshka

Post by Mark de Rooij »

john geraghty wrote:Hi Mark,A lady named Beverly Oliver came forward as the Babushka lady. She was a singer in the colony club and knew Jack Ruby and several other underworld figures.Beverly is a regular at Lancer conferences and is very accessible to researchers.My friend Ian Griggs has had a lot of contact with her and stands by her story. Personally I believe her. Some people say that she is not the Babushka lady, however, they do not say it to her face.I'm sure a google search will bring up some good info, she is also interviewed in Nigel Turners 'The Men Who Killed Kennedy', If you ask Bob Clemens nicely he might just give you a copy!All the best Mark.John
Thanks John, but as I understand, her claims have never been corroborated and many doubt the credibility of her story. Sort of like Gordon Arnold. I don't think the person is the issue here, but the picture(s) she might have. I bet that roll of film contains crucial knoll info.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Beverly Oliver is the real deal.

Mark, you ALL credible witnesses are being discredited in this case.

"Her claims have never been corroborated 1) and many doubt the credibility 2) "

Both statements are incorrect.

Wim
Mark de Rooij

Post by Mark de Rooij »

dankbaar wrote:Beverly Oliver is the real deal. Mark, you ALL credible witnesses are being discredited in this case."Her claims have never been corroborated 1) and many doubt the credibility 2) "Both statements are incorrect. Wim
O.K. Wim, I'll take your word for it. I have not studied Oliver's role and statements carefully (I just read 3 or 4 articles on her that were focussed on inconsistencies in het claims), so I should not have said that - excuse me for that. But I'm not incorrect in assuming her picture(s) have not surfaced yet? Is there a logical explanation why Oliver did not run to a photo print shop to get the roll developed, like Zapruder and all the others did, and get a dozen prints of that 'once in a lifetime shot'?
Mark de Rooij

Post by Mark de Rooij »

dankbaar wrote:Beverly Oliver is the real deal. Mark, you ALL credible witnesses are being discredited in this case.Wim
Hi Wim, I forgot to ask: what about Gordon Arnold's story. Is that one real too, you think?
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

Mark de Rooij wrote:dankbaar wrote:Beverly Oliver is the real deal. Mark, you ALL credible witnesses are being discredited in this case.WimHi Wim, I forgot to ask: what about Gordon Arnold's story. Is that one real too, you think?

Arnold testfied before Gary Mack and Jack White discovered him in the Moorman photo.
Arnold said he hit the ground after a bullet had past his shoulder. This can be verified by Senator Yarborough who saw him hit the ground like football player.
Arnold is being interviewed in the documentary The men who killed Kennedy. You are going to believe him afterward after you have seen his emotional appearance.

Johansson
Mark de Rooij

Post by Mark de Rooij »

Mark Johansson wrote:Mark de Rooij wrote:dankbaar wrote:Beverly Oliver is the real deal. Mark, you ALL credible witnesses are being discredited in this case.WimHi Wim, I forgot to ask: what about Gordon Arnold's story. Is that one real too, you think?Arnold testfied before Gary Mack and Jack White discovered him in the Moorman photo.Arnold said he hit the ground after a bullet had past his shoulder. This can be verified by Senator Yarborough who saw him hit the ground like football player.Johansson
Then why is there so much fuzz about his story?
Have there ever been any claims by people in this case that were proven false? I mean, it is an easy way to get worldwide attention, so natuarally this could attract people with a need for such attention. Again, I'm not implying Oliver and Arnold's stories are not credible, but I'm trying to determine whether any claims have ever been rejected, or that almost any eyewitness claim that seems to confirm a conspiracy si taken for granted. I posted a question at another topic re the Dallas policeman who supposedly confessed on his deathbed that he has had part in the assissination. Has that claim been discredited?
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

Mark de Rooij wrote:Mark Johansson wrote:Mark de Rooij wrote:dankbaar wrote:Beverly Oliver is the real deal. Mark, you ALL credible witnesses are being discredited in this case.WimHi Wim, I forgot to ask: what about Gordon Arnold's story. Is that one real too, you think?Arnold testfied before Gary Mack and Jack White discovered him in the Moorman photo.Arnold said he hit the ground after a bullet had past his shoulder. This can be verified by Senator Yarborough who saw him hit the ground like football player.JohanssonThen why is there so much fuzz about his story?Have there ever been any claims by people in this case that were proven false? I mean, it is an easy way to get worldwide attention, so natuarally this could attract people with a need for such attention. Again, I'm not implying Oliver and Arnold's stories are not credible, but I'm trying to determine whether any claims have ever been rejected, or that almost any eyewitness claim that seems to confirm a conspiracy si taken for granted. I posted a question at another topic re the Dallas policeman who supposedly confessed on his deathbed that he has had part in the assissination. Has that claim been discredited?

The same reason as James Files. They know to much and must therefore be silenced or be classified as fools.

Johansson
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I do not know if Gordon Arnold's story is true. I tend to believe it, but the complete absence of any real photographic evidence, makes me doubt again.

Wim