Video JFK Conspiracy

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

THE JFK CONSPIRACY (Live) - A two-hour special hosted by James Earl Jones, revealing the identities of
those behind the Kennedy assassination; based on never-before-seen information, the conspiracy is unraveled by
William Torbitt, the powerful figure in the Johnson political machine. Broadcast live from Washington, D.C.
(All American TV Syndication)

THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATIONS: COINCIDENCE OR CONSPIRACY? (Live) - A follow-up to "THE
JFK CONSPIRACY'. A two-hour special hosted by Robert Conrad. Contains never-before-seen information
linking the deaths of John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe and Jimmy Hoffa. Broadcast live from
Los Angeles. (All American TV Syndication)

Source: http://www.gpaent.com/additional.html
Alex Wagenaar

Post by Alex Wagenaar »

In response to the video: at the end mr. Jones states that kol. Nechiporenko has additional information about the assassination. However due to the highly sensitive nature this couldn't be revealed at that moment. My question is if anybody knows what this is? Maybe he has never further elaborated on his story, i don't know. Certainly the documentary creator(s) would know what this additional information is?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Feel free to ask I gave the link with contact data
Terry Mauro

Post by Terry Mauro »

Video JFK Conspiracy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9062&q=jfk

Thanks, Wim. I finally got around to viewing this last night. Can't figure how I could've missed this when it first came out. Probably, if it was originally aired on one of the cable networks.
tom jeffers

video

Post by tom jeffers »

I remember this video being aired as a ppv on my cable. I think it was 1.95 at the time.

Tom Jeffers
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Video JFK Conspiracy

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:06.19.2006 - Wim Posted this powerful Headline and link. Wim then followed it up with several more powerful Posts and links. All worth studying, and incorporating into today's State of The Art Discussions.Newer JFK Forum Members and others may have not studied this thread and its links. There is some very informative and interesting information brought forward by Wim here.In My Opinion Wim Dankbaar has probably forgotten more important JFK information than most alleged experts will ever know.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
ChristophMessner

Re: Video JFK Conspiracy

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:... In My Opinion Wim Dankbaar has probably forgotten more important JFK information than most alleged experts will ever know.Forgotten?
Bob

Re: JFK Image Of An Assassination

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTKvO7T ... dExcellent material again Abraken Linkin!
kenmurray

The Assassination Of JFK Jr.

Post by kenmurray »