For all Americans born between 1960 and 1995

JFK Assassination
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

The JFK Assassination was never discussed at school. NEVER!
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Neither was the holocaust mentioned or taught in History classes or mentioned in school history books...
I was born before 1960 but I can reply to this survey ...
Bruce Patrick Brychek

For all Americans born between 1960 and 1995

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday02.05.20195:05 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.22.2006 - Mr. Eelco Blaauw, a student from Holland, Originally Posted this Headline that was much more focused than it appeared.Eelco began a discussion which contained a Focused Point and Question about what is Taught About The JFK Removal In American Schools ?, which really caught my attention !A short interesting discussion followed.My frequent inquiries have consistently obtained the Very Same Results for Grade Schools, High Schools,and Colleges in America that I have been able to research and study, i.e;:LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS A (COMMUNIST, and/or CONFUSED, and/or CRAZY, etc.," take your pick, or insetyour own), LONE GUNMAN-SNIPER WHO KILLED JFK WITH A "MAGIC BULLET" THAT HIT BOTH JFK ANDTEXAS GOVERNOR JOHN CONNOLLY.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.