TRUTH & SUPPRESSION

JFK Assassination
bobwc

RE:

Post by bobwc »

Hi Dave,
War of any kind is wrong and immoral. But the kind of war that is being waged in Iraq is beyond comprehension. Did it ever occur to you that the US painstakingly puts Irtaquis forward who will only say good things about the war.
Also, on a different level, there have been enough clips on tv about Iraquis speaking out against the war. And also Americans. Is Cindy Sheehan a communist? Bush hides behind his phont Christian mask. But there is no true Christian that I know of that would create the pain, homelessness and bloodshed that he has.
My suggestion is this. Dig a little deeper.

bobwc
Dave Cannon

Post by Dave Cannon »

Dear Mr. BobWC,

Do you consider the war against the Nazi's immoral? How would you solve what Hitler was doing without a war? Sanctions? Stay out of it?

Don't get me wrong. I am not for war or killing, but sometimes it comes down to kill or be killed to save lives. I hope that I am never in that position, but if I had to kill somebody to save my family, I hope that I was brave enough to do it, even if it meant that I got killed in the process. Is that immoral? Then we can debate what is immoral or not? Who makes those decisions? Where does this end? It doesn't!

Therefore, you can debate whether or not Iraq was a threat or terrorism is a threat to the United States. I feel that terrorism is still a threat.

In an effort to focus this discussion on who killed JFK and why, I think you can draw many comparisons to what has been going on in Iraq and what might have gone on in Cuba if JFK was not killed. JFK and RFK had many plots to remove Castro without the the other branches of the governments knowledge. I think we should focus on that.

Respectfully,

Dave Cannon
Dave Cannon

Post by Dave Cannon »

P.S. I think James Files knows what I mean by kill or be killed. That is why he is in prison now.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dave, you brought up the Nazis, the Iraq war and 9/11. We have one very important common denominator here...the Bu$hes. Please research their past. I posted an in depth history of their war profiteering and treasonous past earlier. Wim also has some excellent information on the Bu$h family past in the George H.W. Bu$h section on this site. Research Operation Northwoods. Look at the similarities between that plan from the 1960's to what happened on 9/11. Watch "Loose Change" (see below). The "terrorists" we are fighting today were friends and business partners of the Bu$hes not long ago. This is all about money and power.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3762628848
bobwc

RE:

Post by bobwc »

There is a big difference , Dave, between Nazi Germany and Iraq.
Iraq is nothing short of a repeat of Viet Nam. Unfortunately, the lessons learned by that war have been disregarded and forgotten. This thing, whatever Bush wants to call it, should have been over with the capture of Saddam Hussein. But it still continues.
We or no one else can go inti a foreign country and force our ideals on a people whose culture is so different than ours. It just does not work.
And let us never forget, this Iraq debacle started the same way as Viet Nam. As a lie told to the world from the White House.

bobwc
Dave Cannon

Post by Dave Cannon »

Dear Mr. Bobwc,

I am talking about the inside politics that occurred during the JFK and Bush. There is allot of similarities and reasons for removing a leader. Is it right or wrong that is the debate. The war in Vietnam and Iraq did not start the same. I believe the French were in Vietnam first.

What was the lie?

Mr. Bob,

I viewed the video, it is interesting, but there are many so called facts that can be disputed.

One question that comes to mind. Did Bush plant the terrorists in Flight 93? That plane was headed for the White House.

Dave Cannon
bobwc

RE:

Post by bobwc »

Hi Dave,
Beg to differ; Viet Nam lie= the claim that the Maddox was fired upon. This led to the Gulf of Tonkin resolution being passed which for the first time in US history allowed the president to commit troops to combat.
This is the same law that bush used almost 40 years later to over run Iraq. The lie this time was WMD.

bobwc
Dave Cannon

Post by Dave Cannon »

Bush Lied to start the war?

In that case the lie was stated also by the majority of the members of congress, Russian , Italian, British, Germany Intelligence, and others including John Kerry, Bill and Hillary Clinton. With that approach it was a conspiracy with multiple governmemnts involved. Nonsense!

All of these influential people believed that Iraq still had WMD and they have found evidence of WMD, just not as much as people would like to start a war over. The Washington Post as recently as 6/26/06 had an article about finding WMD that could have been used in war. Yes, they were old, but they had weapons and IMO Hussein would have used them if he could.

Again I will not change your mind and I am trying to change your views. I am interested in credible facts regarding the JFK assassination and I understand that the JFK assassination cover up gives you an insight into how governments work, but I am not going to spend my time investigating what has been said because I think it is only partially true and you can assume want you want to fill in the gaps to make it fit what you believe. Take the Warren Commission for example.

I am done with the Nazi, power and money hungry Bu$h topic! I want to talk and listen to people who discuss who and why JFK was killed back on 11/22/63.
Dave Cannon
M.C.Newton

Post by M.C.Newton »

I think the great difficulty is in finding new angles to explore with JFK, I mean the site is so comprehensive and covers so many different views that it's hard to come up with something new to add but that I think is why everyone signed on to this forum. It's great though because it really does offer a real challenge to those who participate in the forum to try and connect dots or uncover something new.
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Hi Dave,
I have never seen any evidence to suggest that Russia, France, Italy or German intelligence believed that WMDs existed.

I could care less what Bill, Hillary and John Kerry believed as I assume they, like so many others took the administrations word for it that WMDs existed. None of those politicians have their own private intelligence services.

Please give me an example of France, Russia, Italy or Germany saying that their intelligence led them to believe that WMDs existed. I know that this was said on Fox News, though with no basis.

Fox News ran a story one morning saying that a biochemical storehouse had been found, when in fact the building was abandoned. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_C ... ns_of_bias
Fox retracted the story.

I don't think that you can liken the Bush pretext for war (WMDs) to Kennedys Cuban situation, where WMDs were proven to have existed. There is a big difference.
Had WMDs been found, do you not think that the Bush administration would be shouting it from the rooftops?

Conspiracy involving multiple governements? Just the two, the US and the UK.

John