Honest Joes Pawn Shop.

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Honest Joes Pawn Shop.

Post by Dealey Joe »

When you resize this picture a pickup truck appears on the street.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have determined that the station wagon in the background behind the Limois in fact a Rambler. look at the tail finn. what do you think?
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

It is sad to see that Peter Falk has passed away. He was a a great actor.Fortunatly we have the new Columbo on the the forum!Dealey Joe has all the credentials to continue the role and as Columbo might say "Just one more thing,is that your Rambler estate I see at the back of the pergola?"
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well Davy thanks for the compliment but you could have use James Garner of Jack Lord?But come to think about it I am more like Faulk
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

So far it looks like Ruth Paines station wagon that she used was a 1955 CHevrolet.I suspect the Michael Paines vehicle could well have been a Rambler.Also another possibility is Roger Craig missidentified the Rambler and was actually a Chevy.Back then certain models did lok a lot alike, Ruth's car was a very plain model, no chrome and the Rambler American, a very plain model had tail lightand rear end very similar to the chevy. There has to be a small margin of error involved in I.D.'sof course there may be no way to actually figure this out.
Phil Dragoo

Just one more question, Senator Specter

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Dealey Joe Appraises the Iron on the Plaza
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Here is a larger photo I ran across in some stuff I have accumulated.A little shake to the camera but shows more and maybe gives more dimension
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Notice Babousha Lady....taking photos?I think we need to know more about her snaps.Bet she was using 35mm.Dealey...funny how few clear views there are of the truck area?everywhere else gets lots of coverage from many other films and snaps.Somebody dont want us to see too much,huh?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

DAvy I might be mistaken but I think Beverly said she was using a movie camera?She claims to be the babushka lady so I take her word for it, no one else wants the job.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Lookie what I found ratting around in my stuff.Not sure when this was taken but I assume it was the morning of the 22nd. theground is still wet..... behind the TSBD, parked right at the back door.I don't know just what to make of it?Can anyone get the license plate information?