Oswald - innocent in a court of law

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

The Cab Ride

Post by kenmurray »

William Whaley and his lack of credibilty:http://www.giljesus.com/jfk/cab_ride.htm
Bob

Re: Oswald - innocent in a court of law

Post by Bob »

Innocent indeed!
Bob

Post by Bob »

That's definitely Jack Ruby, although I'm not sure that is LHO. Could be Billy Lovelady. Just that fact the LHO had someone that looked very similar to him at the TSBD tells you something. In fact, LHO and Lovelady crossed paths at Dallas police headquarters on 11/22/1963, as both were brought in. Luckily for Lovelady, Ruby wasn't stalking him for a kill shot.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Oswald - innocent in a court of law

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.20.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.19.2011 - Shane Posted this interesting Headline.Being found Not Guilty in a Court of Law is a Legal Fiction.It doesn't necessarily mean, or prove that a person is Innocent.A discussion evolved that covered many facts, points of information,and opinions that many may not be aware of today.This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines andPosts about LHO here on the JFK Murder Solved Forum.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings about any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqryU2iq044I never seen this video thought I would share it
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I am sorry but I do not see Oswald as Innocent, Innocent of firing a shot? probably so. But he was involved even according to his girl friend JVB. She also knew of the Plot to Murder the President. If her story is true then she and Oswald could well be charged with conspiracy to murder?