The shooters on the 6th floor

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: The shooters on the 6th floor

Post by Bob »

To me, there is no doubt that Butler and Day were involved, and were on the CIA payroll. Arnold Rowland saw two men on the 6th floor. His description seems to put David Morales (CIA) as one of the men. The other man could have been either Richard Cain (who Jimmy Files saw in Dealey Plaza earlier) or Malcolm Wallace (LBJ hitman and whose fingerprint was found at the sniper's nest). We also know that Roger Craig saw a man driving a Rambler station wagon pick up a man running down the hill on Elm Street after the assassination. The man running was Lee Harvey Oswald and the man driver had a description again that closely matched Morales. Remember, LHO was a CIA operative and also an FBI informant. If there was a shooter on the 6th floor, I would place my money on Wallace. I understand he was an expert marksman, based on what Madeleine Brown (LBJ's mistress) said about him in an interview. But Cain was also somewhere. Could he have been the man standing near Files at the picket fence, based on what Lee Bowers said? "Towards the underpass, I saw two men standing behind a picket fence . . . they were looking up towards Main and Houston and following the caravan as it came down. One of them was middle-aged, heavyset. The other man was younger, wearing a plaid shirt and jacket. . ." Cain was heavyset and middle-aged. Files had on a plaid jacket. Both knew each other too pretty well. Again, Files said he saw Cain that day. Cain was a former Chicago cop who also worked to the mob in Chicago.
Dealey Joe

The View from the Rear

Post by Dealey Joe »