Bush talks about slow reaction

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Murder,Spies, And Voting Lies

Post by kenmurray »

Bob

Re: How George W. Bush Stole the 2000 Election

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy48bRHp ... atedDumbya also stole the 2004 election. Except this time it was Ohio instead of Florida.http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/nov20 ... -n24.shtml
Dealey Joe

Re: Bush talks about slow reaction

Post by Dealey Joe »

It amazes me how much Rick Perry is like GW.He may be about as dumb as GW.I figure he may be the n ext Bush ion the whitehouse or maybe be responsible for Obammy getting a second, God forbid either.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:It amazes me how much Rick Perry is like GW.He may be about as dumb as GW.I figure he may be the n ext Bush ion the whitehouse or maybe be responsible for Obammy getting a second, God forbid either.Yes, for sure Joe. I like Ron Paul but he is just not that well known I think to get the nomination.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I doubt if Ron Paul fits their mold?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich will NEVER get the nominations from their respective parties. Why? Both would pull all the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan and both would go after the Fed and Wall Street.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich will NEVER get the nominations from their respective parties. Why? Both would pull all the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan and both would go after the Fed and Wall Street.Your right Bob. However, I would take those two any day over the rest of those clowns.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich will NEVER get the nominations from their respective parties. Why? Both would pull all the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan and both would go after the Fed and Wall Street.Your right Bob. However, I would take those two any day over the rest of those clowns.Paul and Kucinich don't have the lobbyist's support or the MSM's support. They both support whoever the power elite tells them to support. Every Presidential election as of late is a matter of voting for the lesser of two evils.
kenmurray

Bob Fitrakis

Post by kenmurray »

This guy will appear on BOR tonight at 9pm to talk about election fraud.He wrote this article on how the Ohio election was rigged for Bush in 2004:http://freepress.org/columns/display/3/2004/995