LEE HARVEY OSWALD

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: LEE HARVEY OSWALD

Post by kenmurray »

Tom and Hunter here is the latest from Mr.Cinque:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcKgSUum ... _embeddedI tend to lean on that it wasn't Oswald. However Oswald could had been there sitting down at that step.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Absolute Visual Proof Oswald Was Innocent Of JFK's Murder:http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/28148
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Re: Need some input please. Whats with this vid?by kenmurray » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:41 am The Man In the Doorway:. Thursday, June 11, 2009The Man in the Doorway The controversy has raged for some time about the famous James Altgens photo showing a man resembling Oswald sanding in the doorway of the School Book Depository Building watching the motorcade go by. The timing is just after the first bullet strike on John Kennedy. After doing my own comparison I have concluded that it is not Oswald but another employee, Billy Lovelady. They do resemble each other from a distance and certainly from a fuzzy image. The general consensus is that Lovelady is standing in the doorway though many in the conspiracy crowd refuse to believe it. The shape of the hairline, facial features, and the pattern on the shirt all point to Lovelady.But like all things in the Kennedy assassination investigation there is always a twist. When Billy Lovelady was asked under oath for the Warren Commission who was with him he mentioned two people, Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton. The twist comes when the Dallas police are interrogating Oswald and he states that did not shoot the president because he was on the first floor viewing the motorcade at the time the shots rang out. As proof he gives Bill Shelley’s name as one of the persons there. This fact is born out by witness testimony of Lovelady and Shelley himself. Obviously Oswald can’t be seen in the photograph above. However, the view is blocked by two secret Service agents and a tree. Could Oswald been standing to Lovelady’s left?So here is the rub—only by Oswald being on the first floor could he have known of Bill Shelley in the doorway. He could not have seen him from the sixth floor even if he had hung himself out the window. Other evidence questions Oswald being the sniper. There is his gun in the sniper’s nest with his palm print on it, though one can hardly shoot a rifle one handed. Conversely, the paraffin test for nitrites on his cheek is a negative. The landing on each floor is 20 feet. So coming down the stairs he has to cross that distance. Nobody on those floors after the assassination saw Oswald walking by. As usual with the Kennedy assassination, the story weaves an odd tapestry of conflicting data and events.However, none of the witnesses recalled Oswald being there with them. But how else could he have known of Shelley’s presence? It is not known if these men were friendly or spoke to each other that day. Maybe Oswald was too far in the back to be observed so no one made note of it. In this type of inquest you do not blurt out what you know—you only tell what you are asked. The questioner only has the basic facts of which assumptions are formed to what happened in a given event. The system of questioning witnesses is flawed because not all questions are asked. None of these witnesses were queried if Oswald had joined them on the first floor because it’s assumed he is on the sixth floor shooting at that time. It has already been decided at this juncture. By this method, questions that may reveal valuable information fall through the cracks.But the story doesn’t get less muddled from here. As I reported in my piece, The Investigation That Never Was, two more witnesses most likely encountered Oswald on the first floor moments after the slaying of Kennedy. Pierce Allman and Terrance Ford were both program directors for the local TV station, WFAA. They were witnesses to the assassination on Elm and immediately rushed through the door of Texas School Book Depository Building to find a phone. They found a man there that directed them to where it was. Later, they could not identify Oswald from photographs as the man they had spoken to. However, Oswald told the Dallas police, the Secret Service, and the FBI that he was on the first floor at the time of the shooting when shortly thereafter two men entered, claiming to be SS agents and asked to use the phone. Allman and Ford later deny saying they were agents of any kind. Of final note, Oswald identified one of the men as having a crew cut and carrying a briefcase. One of the men did indeed fit this description including the briefcase.Pierce Allman and Terrance Ford independently substantiate Oswald’s account of where he was shortly after the shots were fired. Both men were never called to give their testimony to the Warren Commission, nor any of the subsequent investigations. If Oswald was not on the sixth floor then who was? An accomplice? And this assassin would want to use Oswald’s junky rifle with a scope that is not properly sighted? There are never any real solutions here or else we wouldn’t be asking questions over forty years later. This is what keeps me interested in the Kennedy assassination. It’s all one big looping mystery.So where was Lee Oswald at the time of the shooting of the President? First floor or sixth? Flip a coin.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Edit postDelete postReport this postInformationReply with quoteLee November 22nd, supposed quotesby John Beckham » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:40 pm Lee, the man wearing the "brown shirt," who probably bought a ticket from Julia Postal, bought popcorn from Butch Burroughs at 1:15 PM, sat next to Jack Davis before the main feature began at 1:20 PM, sat next to another identified patron, and then sat next to a pregnant woman (who disappeared), was brought out the front entrance and placed in a police car. En route to City Hall, Lee kept repeating "Why am I being arrested? I know I was carrying a gun, but why else am I being arrested?" "This is it" or "Well, it's all over now." (Patrolman M. N. McDonald heard these remarks. Other officers who were at the scene did not) "I don't know why you are treating me like this. The only thing I have done is carry a pistol into a movie. . . . I don't see why you handcuffed me. . . . Why should I hide my face? I haven't done anything to be ashamed of. . . . I want a lawyer. . . . I am not resisting arrest. . . . I didn't kill anybody. . . . I haven't shot anybody. . . . I protest this police brutality. . . . I fought back there, but I know I wasn't supposed to be carrying a gun. . . . What is this all about?" On the way to the police station... "What is this all about? . . . I know my rights. . . . A police officer has been killed? . . . I hear they burn for murder. Well, they say it just takes a second to die. . . . All I did was carry a gun. . . . No, Hidell is not my real name. . . . I have been in the Marine Corps, have a dishonorable discharge, and went to Russia. . . . I had some trouble with police in New Orleans for passing out pro-Castro literature. . . . Why are you treating me this way? . . . I am not being handled right. . . . I demand my rights."
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Edit postDelete postReport this postInformationReply with quoteLee November 23rd, supposed quotesby John Beckham » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:01 pm Lee Harvey Oswald, 1036 North Beckley, Dallas, Texas, was interviewed by Captain Will Fritz of the Homicide Bureau, Dallas Police Department, Special Agents James P. Hosty and James W. Bokhout were present during this interview. When the Agents entered the interview room at 3:15 p.m., Fritz had been previously interviewing Lee for an undetermined period of time. Both Agents identified themselves to Lee and advised him they were law enforcement officers and anything he said could be used against him. Lee at this time adopted a violent attitude toward the FBI and both Agents and made uncomplimentary remarks about the FBI. Lee requested that Fritz remove the cuffs from him, it being noted that he was handcuffed with his hands behind him. Fritz had one of his detectives remove the handcuffs and handcuff him with his hands in front of him. Fritz asked Lee if he ever owned a rifle and Lee stated that he had observed a Mr. Truely (phonetic), a supervisor at the TSBD on November 20, 1963, display a rifle to some individuals in his office on the first floor of the TSBD, but denied ever owning a rifle himself. He stated that he had never been in Mexico accept to Tijuana on one occasion. However, he admitted to Fritz to having resided in the Soviet Union for three years, where he has many friends and relatives of his wife. Lee also admitted that he was the secretary for the Fair Play for Cuba Committee in New Orleans, a few months ago. He stated that the Fair Play for Cuba Committee has its headquarters in NY City. Admitted to having received an award for marksmanship while a member of the U.S.M.C. He further admitted that he was living at 1026 N. Beckley in Dallas, under the name O.H. Lee. Lee also admitted that he was present in the TSBD on November 22, 1963, where he has been employed since October 15, 1963. He stated that as a laborer, he has access to the entire building which has offices on the first and second on 11/22/63 at Dallas, File # DL 69-43 By Special Agents James P. Hosty JR. and James W. Bokhout Date Dictated 11/23/63. "My name is Lee Harvey Oswald. . . . I work at the TSBD Building. . . . I lived in Minsk and in Moscow. . . . I worked in a factory. . . . I liked everything over there except the weather. . . . I have a wife and some children. . . . My residence is 1026 North Beckley, Dallas, Tex." Lee recognized FBI agent James Hosty and said, "You have been at my home two or three times talking to my wife. I don't appreciate your coming out there when I was not there. . . . I was never in Mexico City. I have been in Tijuana. . . . Please take the handcuffs from behind me, behind my back. . . . I observed a rifle in the TSBD where I work, on Nov. 20, 1963. . . . Mr. Roy Truly, the supervisor, displayed the rifle to individuals in his office on the first floor. . . . I never owned a rifle myself. . . .I was secretary of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee in New Orleans a few months ago. . . . While in the Marines, I received an award for marksmanship as a member of the U.S.M.C. . . . While living on Beckley Street, I used the name 0. H. Lee. . . . I was present in the TSBD Building, I have been employed there since Oct. 15, 1963. . . . As a laborer, I have access to the entire building. . . . My usual place of work is on the first floor. However, I frequently use the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh floors to get books. I was on all floors this morning. . . . Because of all the confusion, I figured there would be no work performed that afternoon so I decided to go home. . . . I changed my clothing and went to a movie. . . . I carried a pistol with me to the movie because I felt like it, for no other reason. . . . I fought the Dallas Police who arrested me in the movie theater where I received a cut and a bump. . . . I didn't shoot the President or Tippit. . . . An officer struck me, causing the marks on my left eye, after I had struck him. . . . I just had them in there," when asked why he had bullets in his pocket.Lee stated that he went to lunch at approximately noon and he claimed he ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunchroom; however he went to the second floor where the Coca-Cola machine was located and obtained a bottle of Coca-Cola for his lunch. He claimed to be on the first floor when the President passed this building. After hearing what had happened, he said that because of all the confusion there would be no work performed that afternoon so he decided to go home. Lee stated he then went home by bus and changed his clothes and went to a movie. He admitted to carrying a pistol with him to this movie stating he did this because he felt like it, giving no other reason. He further admitted attempting to fight the Dallas police officers who arrested him in the movie theater when he received a cut and a bump. He frantically denied shooting Dallas police officer Tippit or shooting the President. The interview was concluded at 4:05 p.m. when he was removed for a lineup.4:45 - 6:30 P.M. Second Interrogation of Lee, Fritz's Office "When I left the TSBD, I went to my room, where I changed my trousers, got a pistol, and went to a picture show. . . . You know how boys do when they have a gun, they carry it. . . . Yes, I had written the Russian Embassy. (On Nov. 9, 1963, Lee had written to the Russian Embassy that FBI agent Hosty was making some kind of deals with Marina, and he didn't trust "the notorious FBI.") . . . Mr. Hosty, you have been accosting my wife. You mistreated her on two different occasions when you talked with her. . . . I know you. Well, he threatened her. He practically told her she would have to go back to Russia. You know, I can't use a phone. . . . I want that attorney in NY, Mr. Abt. I don't know him personally but I know about a case that he handled some years ago, where he represented the people who had violated the Smith Act, [which made it illegal to teach or advocate the violent overthrow of the U.S. government] . . . I don't know him personally, but that is the attorney I want. . . . If I can't get him, then I may get the ACLU to send me an attorney.""I went to school in NY and in Ft. Worth. . . . After getting into the Marines, I finished my high school education. . . . I support the Castro revolution. . . . My landlady didn't understand my name correctly, so it was her idea to call me 0. H. Lee. . . . I want to talk with Mr. Abt, a NY attorney. . . . The only package I brought to work was my lunch. . . . I never had a card to the Communist party. . . . I am a Marxist, but not a Leninist Marxist. . . . I bought a pistol in Ft. Worth several months ago. . . . I refuse to tell you where the pistol was purchased. . . . I never ordered any guns. . . . I am not malcontent. Nothing irritated me about the President." When Fritz asked Lee "Do you believe in a deity?" Lee replied, "I don't care to discuss that." "How can I afford a rifle on the TSBD salary of $1.25 an hour? . . . John Kennedy had a nice family. . . ." (Roger Craig saw Lee enter a white station wagon 15 minutes after the assassination. Lee confirmed this in Fritz's office. A man impersonating Lee in Dallas just prior to the assassination could have been on the bus and in the taxicab.) "That station wagon belongs to Mrs. Ruth Paine. Don't try to tie her into this. She had nothing to do with it. I told you people I did. . . . Everybody will know who I am now.""Can I get an attorney?. . . I have not been given the opportunity to have counsel. . . . As I said, the Fair Play for Cuba Committee has definitely been investigated, that is very true. . . . The results of that investigation were zero. The Fair Play for Cuba Committee is not now on the attorney general's subversive list." At a Lineup for Helen Markham, Witness to Tippit Murder "It isn't right to put me in line with these teenagers. . . . You know what you are doing, and you are trying to railroad me. . . . I want my lawyer. . . . You are doing me an injustice by putting me out there dressed different than these other men. . . . I am out there, the only one with a bruise on his head. . . . I don t believe the lineup is fair, and I desire to put on a jacket similar to those worn by some of the other individuals in the lineup. . . . All of you have a shirt on, and I have a T-shirt on. I want a shirt or something. . . . This T-shirt is unfair." "I insist upon my constitutional rights. . . . The way you are treating me, I might as well be in Russia. . . . I was not granted my request to put on a jacket similar to those worn by other individuals in some previous lineups."John Beckham Top--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edit postDelete postReport this postInformationReply with quoteRe: Lee November 23rd, supposed quotesby ChristophMessner » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:56 pm Great information, John!"... Mr. Roy Truly, the supervisor, displayed the rifle to individuals in his office on the first floor. ...."this was new to me. Could it really be, that Mr. Truly planted the rifle in TSBD and Oswald did not know anything about it? Also it sounds suspicious, how Oswald talks about what he did, when the presient was shot: "Because of all the confusion, I figured there would be no work performed that afternoon so I decided to go home." - "He claimed to be on the first floor when the President passed this building. After hearing what had happened, he said that because of all the confusion there would be no work performed that afternoon so he decided to go home."If the shooting of the president would have been any sort of surprise to him, he of course would have run outside or upstairs first to see what's happened and look with other's where the assassins could be and where the shots have come from. To just say: "Then I decided to go home" that is suspicious. But what can we believe here at all. So many omission dots .... bla bal ... bla bal ... bla bla ... ! I would like to know all of what Oswald really said and thought, but replaced by omission dots ... !
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Edit postDelete postReport this postInformationReply with quoteRe: Oswald Stewby ChristophMessner » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:48 pm 1994, at the ARRB, Gary Mack is testimoniing this: " .... [there are] numerous still photographs of the Oswald emergency work shot by Dr. Carl Dockery. I first learned about Dockery's pictures from Mike Coleto's book The Oswald File, and I called Dockery and he confirmed it. His memory was that he had his camera with him. He shot an entire roll of film documenting what the autopsy surgeons or what the doctors were doing. He ran out of film and he borrowed a camera from someone out in the hallway, apparently a news photographer, and he has something like six or seven rolls of film with him. As best Dockery could remember, he shot a good 150 photographs.I have no idea where those are. He has never seen them. They were confiscated by Parkland security and ultimately went to, I believe it was J.C. Price, and I made that phone call, either to him or one other person, and they claimed they did not recall that. So, again, these may be in FBI files. There is an FBI document indicating they were aware of this. I don't know that there is anything of any significance as far as changing history, but I think it is proper to document it, and they are certain there were no other photographs taken in the Oswald emergency work."http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/arrb/index66.htm
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

The JFK Case; The Office That Spied On Its Own Spiesby kenmurray » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 pm From OpEdNews by Bill Simpich:http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/THE- ... 0-266.html
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

George Bailey. creator of Oswald Mother's blog, appeared on BOR:http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2011.html
Slav

Post by Slav »

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... dy.htmread where lovelady says the shot came from. He says to the right between the building and the bridge I guess the knoll.
Phil Dragoo

Lee the patriot not the traitor

Post by Phil Dragoo »

GentlemenI would say the key to the exculpatory evidence for Lee Oswald is the negative result of the Dallas Police paraffin test for gunshot residue on his right cheek.This negative result was confirmed by the Atomic Energy Commission Oak Ridge Laboratory, which also tested seven men who did in fact fire a Mannlicher Carcano and who all tested positive.This information was available to J. Edgar Hoover Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation as shown in Gerald D. McKnight, Breach of Trust: How the Warren Commission Failed the Nation and Why.Further, the shot at Walker involved two men who drove off in separate cars; Lee (whatever John Armstrong may posit) was not two men, nor was he typically described as a driver.The Walker case is even worse, as Edwin Walker loudly protested that the bullet in evidence had been switched from the original 30.06 to a Mannlicher Carcano 6.5.The Tippit killer was not Lee Oswald per Aquila Clemmons who was threatened by two armed white Dallas Police to keep quiet if she wanted to avoid harm.The witness who talked to the dead officer and could not identify Oswald until led into it by counsel, Helen Markham, was considered a basket case by government officials.Lee Oswald was not even associated in any way with the alleged weapon per Gil Jesus’ 10 Reasons http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboar ... d=85804Lee Oswald was an intelligence operative for ONI, CIA, FBI whose last call alive was Saturday night November 23, 1963, to John Hurt in North Carolina, his ONI handler.He was at no time a Communist, nor did he renounce his citizenship; his “defection” was one of two dozen such contrived events part of a program of false defectors. One of these was Robert Webster of Rand Corporation whose Leningrad address was in Marina’s address book.Marina was a prime agent in the posthumous framing as was Ruth Paine whose sister was CIA and who had a relationship with Allen Dulles. Dulles was in Ft. Worth in the weeks prior to the assassination. Indeed Ruth’s agency with Marina and Lee is central to maneuvering the patsy into the Depository at the time of the motorcade.For a fresh look at Lee Oswald, see Judyth Vary Baker, Me & Lee.John Newman, Oswald and the CIA, 2008 revised edition, demonstrates the manipulation of Oswald’s file and the Mexico City creation of the World War III virus so necessary to insuring the cover up.At every turn the intelligence officer is used to attack the pro-Castro Fair Play for Cuba Committee, while the official propaganda takes the cover at face value.A young Marine working covertly on behalf of his country is cynically murdered and slandered for assassination by the very agency he served.Such is the state of the Cold War still conducted under the current iteration of “national security,” a twilight zone where the president may now seize and imprison—even murder—any citizen without warrant in blatant violation of the Fourth Amendment.