Introduction

JFK Assassination
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

It also means that a greater power is behind it, which can execute and cover it up.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Introduction

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.15.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.21.2006 - Ms. Rachel Posted her simple Headline.Amazing how she accurately, and intelligently "shot" what I have alwaysconsidered "The Silver Bullet Question" of today's JFK Research, and perhapsof the Last 50 years.Why has nobody actually exhumed JFK's body ? Other than lip service, onlyJoe West has sought to, and only New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrisonactually ever took a matter about JFK to trial.The Silence of What Hasn't been done is deafening to me. It speaks volumesOf What Has Never Been Done.With approximately 10,000 combined articles, books, clips, DVD's, experts, interviews, and theories, why has JFK's body never been exhumed ?One would think that with all these JFK authors and experts, at least one (1)would actually seek to exhume JFK's body for real ?In a current world immersed in T.V. shows of Cold Cases, Cops, Criminal Minds, CSI's, FBI's, NCIS's, etc., etc., the Alleged Crime of the Century should sustainactual follow-up for real. My opinion.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.