Jeb Bush For President In 2008:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

REPLY TO MR. JIM THOMPSON

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Jim Thompson,

I can not understate the interest that both Jimmy Files and I have in the events related to 09.11.2001, before, during, and after, through today.

For the sake of argument, assume 100 % that Jimmy Files fired the shot from The Grassy Knoll that killed JFK on 11.22.1963. And within that context, understand that he is very interested in 09.11.2001. What does that tell you ?

Jim, another extremely interesting post by you, as always. Thank You. The Hydrogen Bomb information "blows me away."

Do you think that the JFK Assassination created and/or allowed the Military Industrial Complex, and the CIA and DIA, to help pave the path that lead to 09.11.2001 ?

Also, with a Jeb Bush Presidency the Military Industrial Complex, Bush 1 & 2, Possada Carrilles, and all things related thereto, are guaranteed a longer, stronger lid on these secrets ? (Am I making sense ?)

Also, Jim, down the road, if you are interested, I would like to approach you as to helping me write for some of the projects that I am working on.
Rest assured, you would receive full credit. However, simply put you may not want to have your name associated with mine, and I would understand that completely. Think about it.

Also, Wim, do you see how a Jeb Bush Presedency would further help keep a lid on Posada Carrilles ? When you have time, if you are interested, Wim, fill me in on your thoughts to the foregoing.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jim, I echo what Bruce said. EXCELLENT information. Bruce, great information regarding your discussion with Jimmy. Jimmy should know what really happened, based on his areas of expertise and his background. It's also interesting he brought up Operation Northwoods.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Bob:

Dear Bob,

Good to hear from you, my friend.

I am really convinced in my mind that Jeb Bush must get in to protect everything and everyone that Bush 1 & 2 have done, going back to the JFK Assassination, through 09.11.2001, and including Posada Carrilles.

I think that The Military Industrial Complex would back a Jeb Bush run for the Presidency with NO HOLDS BARRED.

Bob and Jim Thompson, what do you think today, and fill me in down the road as the next Presidential election slowly comes into focus ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Jim Thompson

Re: REPLY TO MR. JIM THOMPSON

Post by Jim Thompson »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Do you think that the JFK Assassination created and/or allowed the Military Industrial Complex, and the CIA and DIA, to help pave the path that lead to 09.11.2001 ?Also, with a Jeb Bush Presidency the Military Industrial Complex, Bush 1 & 2, Possada Carrilles, and all things related thereto, are guaranteed a longer, stronger lid on these secrets ? (Am I making sense ?)

1.) Connection JFK assassination & 911? See Op Zapata:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB29/02-01.htm

Notice the good ship "Barbara J"? Always wondered if the "J" should have been a "B''.

2.) As Bob points out, Jeb is necessary to block prosecutions!

Bruce, sending a PM. - Jim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

REPLY TO MR. JIM THOMPSON

Dear Mr. Jim Thompson,

I have received, and replied to your PM Message. Thank You.

Additionally, have you seen the DVD JFK II ? There is some very strong information about Bush 1, Operation Zapata, Cuba, and other related things.

Let me know what you, and other JFK Forum Members think, please.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Please RSVP if you can make it to the screening of "JFK II - THE BUSH
CONNECTION" on Thursday, September 28th at 10:30 AM at Laemmles Sunset V.

This is a screening of a landmark documentary. Though a
work-in-progress, John Hankey's "J.F.K. II - THE BUSH CONNECTION", is an
investigative journey into the shadow history of 20th Century America
that exposes the modus operandi and murderers behind the Crime of the
Century. If you ever wondered who killed JFK, this film answers everything.

ADVANCE PRAISE FOR JFK II - THE BUSH CONNECTION

“Provocative to say the least.â€
Jim Thompson

JFK II

Post by Jim Thompson »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Jim Thompson,Additionally, have you seen the DVD JFK II ?

Have seen this. Good stuff! Hankey is in Black Op radio archives as saying that Kangas has a tape of Prouty saying that he (Prouty) dealt with Bush preping Zapata. Unfortunately Kangas cannot find this tape. Bruce, sent a PM.

- Jim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Who MUST Be The Republican Candidate For President iN 2008 ?

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Who MUST be the Republican Candidate for President in 2008 ?

While we will all watch the events unfold, with the recent turn of events at the last elections, the Republicans, and more importantly, The Military Industrial War Complex must be scrambling.

Over 10,000 Americans killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Over 58,000 Americans killed in Viet Nam, Laos, and Cambodia.

I still think that there is still too much apathy as far as Iraq. Still nothing to compare to the Anti-Viet Nam War protests.

How many more Americans will die before something is actually done to get out of Iraq ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Dan

Post by Dan »

2008 is too early for JEB!

This one is going to the demonrats - that's the way the deals are made. Then in 4 or 8 years JEB will ride in on his white horse to save the day!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JEB BUSH FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008:

10.17.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Forum Members and Readers:09.12.2006 - I first Posted this Predictive Headling.After reading this complete thread, if you have not done so recently, then please read the post:JEB: America's Next Bush: His Florida Years and What they Mean for the Nation, by S.V. Date, which I just Posted under a new thread only a few moments ago.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself abouta Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings about any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.