Crowd Applauds Movie Showing Bush Assassination:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Crowd Applauds Movie Showing Bush Assassination:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messrs. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:09.13.2006 I originally Posted this Headline. Has anyone seen this yet ?And what are your thoughts on Dick Cheney who didn't talk for eight (8) years, and now he can't shut up ?Also, George W. Bush by contrast has virtually disappeared. Out of sight, out of mind ? Is he trying to be, and does he want tobe forgotten ? Could there be a strategy there ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Messers. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:09.13.2006 I originally Posted this Headline. Has anyone seen this yet ?And what are your thoughts on Dick Cheney who didn't talk for eight (8) years, and now he can't shut up ?Also, George W. Bush by contrast has virtually disappeared. Out of sight, out of mind ? Is he trying to be, and does he want tobe forgotten ? Could there be a strategy there ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Bruce I wish Cheney would shut up lol. As far as Bush is concerned he needs to stay disappeared.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

http://www.watch-movies-online.tv/movie ... ident/Here you go Bruce and team the full thing and this is an excellent site.I saw it a few years back and it was quite good. Good English black humour in much of it.Maybe Bruce a good post would be peoples opinions of Stones W. Thats on here as well.
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Messrs. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:09.13.2006 I originally Posted this Headline. Has anyone seen this yet ?And what are your thoughts on Dick Cheney who didn't talk for eight (8) years, and now he can't shut up ?Also, George W. Bush by contrast has virtually disappeared. Out of sight, out of mind ? Is he trying to be, and does he want tobe forgotten ? Could there be a strategy there ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Does anyone else find it curious that Judith Exner's son was Dick Cheney's personal press photographer in the White House?I am interested to know your thoughts.Deborah