JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Billy Boggs wrote:Paul, will you be traveling UP from Sin City?

Oh Nooo!!! Its too dangerous!!! I will by-pass the primrose path to the everlasting bonfire..........

I'll be traveling up from the 'City of Angels.'
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Speaking of Sin City, the Jezebel now boasts of having 8 of the 10 largest hotels in the world...
anyone who has visited recently can see why it is so...my guess is that they were financed by B of A and Old David himself has his hands in the cookie jar.... frankly I'd rather go to Disneyland for a vacation
Bruce Patrick Brychek

FIRST JFK FORUM ANNUAL WORLD MEETING:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Please REMEMBER and UNDERSTAND that while I am totally behind the idea of our First JFK Forum Annual World Meeting taking place in Chicago, and perhaps next year in Dallas, Texas, I have no authority to create and organize this. Mr. Wim Dankbaar is the owner, creator, and guiding force behind The JFK Forum.

I will gladly help, but we will need a planning committee, and serious indications of possible attendees, well in advance.

It is already Mid-March, 2007.

Seriously, who would attend ?????

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Pennyworth

Re: FIRST JFK FORUM ANNUAL WORLD MEETING:

Post by Pennyworth »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,Please REMEMBER and UNDERSTAND that while I am totally behind the idea of our First JFK Forum Annual World Meeting taking place in Chicago, and perhaps next year in Dallas, Texas, I have no authority to create and organize this. Mr. Wim Dankbaar is the owner, creator, and guiding force behind The JFK Forum.I will gladly help, but we will need a planning committee, and serious indications of possible attendees, well in advance.It is already Mid-March, 2007. Seriously, who would attend ?????Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

How about Las Vegas???? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Depending on the date of the event, you know I am in. Maybe I can drive up with Jeb Bu$h from here in sunny Florida.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Chicago Year One - Dallas Year Two:

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

My thinking process for making the following suggestions for the JFK Forum Annual World Meeting are shown below after my suggestions:

1. First JFK Forum Annual World Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, Summer 2007.

2. Second JFK Forum Annual World Meeting, Dallas, Texas, Summer, 2008.

Since Jimmy is from Chicago, and original preparations for him for his 1963 trip to Dallas began in Chicago, I thought that this would be a really good beginning here. We could rent a bus, or busses as needed, and tour a special course that we would prepare, visiting points highlighted by Jimmy in his career. Also, possibly one or two JFK Forum Members could be chosen in advance to go and meet Jimmy with me.

The second year we would go to Dallas, Texas, also visiting places, by bus or car, that Jimmy highlighted. Obviously, in addition, we could all visit the Grassy Knoll, the Texas School Book Depository, the Dal Tek building, the theatre where Oswald was arrested, the jail where Ruby shot Oswald, and other locations as suggested by JFK Forum Members.

Obviously, the order, and these places are merely my suggestions to begin discussion. We could also reverse the order.

I would be anxious to hear JFK Forum Members thoughts about my ideas.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

I think at the heart of the meet would be a "heart to heart" meeting of the members. Face to face so "we" can be assured of the identity of each member. Obviously, no net "spooks" could attend. This alone would be a great measuring stick to the authentity and sincerity of each member. Everyone knows in this day and age how good meaning people are mislead by covert groups.

I would suggest that this meeting only be attended by people who are willing to have a background check done.

Any suggestions?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bruce,

Any particular time this summer? I also would like to meet Jimmy if possible.

Billy,

I'm okay with a background check, although I think Wim has a pretty good handle on the members here. Especially the ones that contribute often.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Messers. Bob, and Billy Boggs:

Dear Messers. Bob, and Billy Boggs,

1. Mr. Wim Dankbaar would have to formally organize this, as it is his website, and I have no authority to act on his behalf for the JFK Forum.

2. Judging by the very, very limited responses each time that I have suggested this, I hate to say that my current opinion is that this will never come to fruition.

3. Background checks will be offensive to some, I am sure. I do that type of stuff along with Security and Investigations for a living. Also, well placed moles can beat everything anyway. But I understand Billy Boggs' concern. This could cost from $ 25.00 - $ 100.00 per person. Who would pay ? Information, Releases, and Funds would all have to obtained at least a month or two in advance. Obviously, the more Complete, Mutli-State Background Checks are most effective, and most costly. Billy, do you propose that each person pay for his own Background Check? Who would do them ? A Fully Licensed, Multi-State Agency would have to be agreed upon. I want nothing to do this, to avoid any appearance of a Conflict of Interest for myself, Jimmy, or Wim.

4. Billy Boggs would have to wear a suit, daily, don't you think Bob ? What say you, Billy ? (Just kidding, as I saw your previous post about you wearing a suit.)

5. Bob, assuming this whole thing falls through yet again, I recall that you come to Chicago every summer. If you like, we could link up. I would need two (2) months notice, and all of your confidential information. I could then arrange for you to have lunch with Jimmy and myself. However, as a friend, I must suggest that you think this through. You would be run through a complete check by, and retained on lists by, but not limited to:

1. Illinois State Police.

2. Illinois Department of Corrections.

3. NCIC, and all related FBI Protocal Lists.

4. U.S. Marshall's Service.

5. NSA.

6. CIA. (Bob, while I can't confirm this, Jimmy swears to it. And frankly, I totally believe him. I'm already out of the airplane without a parachute, so I really don't care.)

7. Bob, carefully read about the Federal Trials going on right now in Chicago, that will last all year. Read between those lines.

Think about it.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Jim Thompson

The Threat

Post by Jim Thompson »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Messers. Bob, and Billy Boggs,5. NSA.6. CIA. Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

Hi Bruce,

NSA = National Security Agency

You may not want to answer this question because any answer you give might be a threat to national security.

Is Jimmy still registered with the NSA (& CIA) as a threat to national security?

Jim