throat wound

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THROAT WOUND:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.26.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.25.2015 - J M Nunn Posted this Repetitive Headline. This Subject Matter is extremely well developed in many other locations on the JFKMS Forum. As always, I recommend that you carefully and thoroughly read, review, and study Wim's JFKMS Forum. Use the Subject Matter Searcher. Wim, My Friend, has done, and maintained a Work Of Art. The Very Best in The JFK Research Community. Wim's and my perspective sometimes differ. We agree about 90% of the time. The JFK Throat Wound is an example of where Wim strongly disagreed, wrote, and published against the Opinion's of both J and B. We didn't call each other names, etc. Wim later changed his opinion after finding New Evidence that changed his opinion. My Opinion.J was extremley experienced with both Head Shots and Mercury Loads. When he was later advised and questioned about JFK's Throat Wound J responded "… that it could be Exit Blast or Exit Schrapnel from his Mercury Load" in one of our documented, recorded interviews.A short discussion has begun again here by some Excellent JFKMS Moderator's and Member's. Unfortunately,this discussion has popped up several times over the JFKMS Forum, in disjointed discussions that keep starting and stopping, instead of being completely and properly developed and discussed in one easy tofind location. That is why I recommend the use of the Subject Matter Searcher on the JFKMS Forum.Bob Fox and Joe Hall, both Excellent Moderator's and Member's are both extremely close, confidential friends of both J and B, as are Ken Murray and Phil Dragoo. These four (4) men have been extremely loyal, long time,strong, confidant's and supporter's of J and B. My Opinion.Bob Fox Thank you for your numerous, repeated efforts to re-review this Subject Matter here on the JFKMSForum. That is another example of why you are The Great Moderator that you are on the JFKMS Forum.12.26.2015 - Bob Jonas asks to be directed to J's Comment's about JFK's throat wounds.Bob Jonas read FILES ON JFK, the 2005 Masterpiece Book by our friend, William Dankbaar, page 344, froma 03.26.2005 B Post and Headline Posted on JFKMS Forum by B. This was Posted after a Documented PrivateInterview between J and B.Bob Jonas you will note that from our Confidential, Personal, Private Interview between J and B, J's comment'sand thoughts were Posted by B on Wim's JFKMS Forum by B at J's Specific Request. Wim Re-Printed this JFKMS Forum Post in his book FILES ON JFK with no objection by us.J and B have conducted Several Hundred Live Interviews that Virtually Nobody Knows Anything About.Bob Jonas additionally check the JFKMS Forum. Years ago I sought to get traction for an Annual JFKMS JFK Meeting. I originally suggested Chicago, then later perhaps Dallas.Comment's ran the gamut of meeting in Disney Land, Disney World, Las Vegas, etc. ZERO interest in Chicago. And though I often tried to revive My Ideas and Suggestion for nearly ten (10) years, it never came to fruition. WE LOST ALL INTEREST, AND DREW A LINE IN THE SAND, TAKING A TOTALLY DIFFERENT DIRECTION FROM WHICH WE OVERALL HAVE NOT DEVIATED FROM.We began thinking outside of the box.If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got. My Opinion.I was not going to CROSS State of Illinois Land and Legal Lines with material that I was going to present, including some of our Many Unseen and Unpublished Documents, Interviews, Letters, Memos, Notes, Photos, Recordings, Videos, etc.Both D and R were present and participated in many of our Interviews. They obviously know who they are,as do some of our other Close, Confidential, Personal and Business Friends. Omerta'.After 1993 and 2003 J and B began Drawing Lines In The Sand. In addition, advice from advisor's and attorney's supported SILENCE IS GOLDEN. CONFESSIONS OF AN ASSASSIN, and FILES ON JFK presented many more problems than solutions for us since 1993.Also, J to a great degree, and myself to a lesser degree have been called a Con-Artist, Fraud, Hoax, Liar, Scam Artist, Searching for Fame, Money, and/or Notoriety, 15 Minutes of Fame, etc. As of today both J and B have never made a penny, nickel, dime, or dollar relative to The JFK Removal. In fact it has cost us effort, energy, money, time, and unbelievable headaches, and heartaches over the decades. Was it really woth it ? What was really accomplished ? How many American's really care or understand ? HISTORY BOOKS WILL NEVER BE CHANGED.Wim first totally disagreed with J and B about JFK's Throat Wound. Wim and B discussed this on the phone, and/or in person, and/or in Emails many times. Looking back we understand Wim's thought processes better.Wim was a researcher and witer. J was an experienced sniper and assassin.Wim later uncovered evidence that JFK's Right Temple Entry tracked out his throat and face. JFK's face also had Schrapnel Exit Wounds as J originally predicted, but we never discussed or released these thoughtsback then.Obviously JFK"S Wound Track's Were Covered Up, and or Ignored by many.JFK''s THROAT WOUND WAS AN EXIT WOUND.And in addition, THERE WAS NO THROUGH AND THROUGH BULLET HOLE IN THE JFK FRONT WINDSHIELD. THAT HAS BEEN COVERED IN DEPTH HERE BOTH ON THE JFKMS FORUM BY JOE HALL, AND OTHERS, including myself, again in several different locations, incomplete and disjointed here on JFKMS Forum.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings onany aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's whomay not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Re: throat wound

Post by kenmurray »

Here is an interesting site on the JFK throat wound:http://www.jfksouthknollgunman.com