Altgens #5 (Dal-Tex shooter) photo/web page Francois found

JFK Assassination
Brian White

Re: Altgens #5 (Dal-Tex shooter) photo/web page Francois found

Post by Brian White »

This is a very important photo, so I thought I'd just post a commentto bump it up to the front of the line! Have our newer forum members seen this?Brian.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Brian White wrote:This is a very important photo, so I thought I'd just post a commentto bump it up to the front of the line! Have our newer forum members seen this?Brian.I've seen the photo before, and I feel that whoever is in that window could very well be a shooter. Didn't some prisoners next door in a jail building say something about seeing what they thought was a Secret Service team in the Dal Tex building? Somebody help me here.The man sitting on the fire escape would serve a couple of purposes if he was working with the shooter. Assuming they shot from that window and people look around and that man on the fire escape looks around too like "Where'd that shot come from?" nobody would pay attention to that window afterward. What would be interesting to find out is if that man on the fire escape pointed upwards toward the TSBD after the shooting. The average person would be looking for other people's reactions too. If you're looking toward where you think you saw the shot come from and there's a man on a fire escape right next to an open window looking around too, you're probably not going to think the shot came from right there. Eugene Hale Brading was arrested and detained because he was hanging out in the lobby of the building, and, according to Files, Brading was the guy who secured access to the Dal Tex building for Nicoletti and Roselli. Chauncey Holt also saw him while they were both being detained by the police.
Bob

Post by Bob »

That is the Altgens photo I discussed earlier. In the close up view, it appears that three men are in the window. It could be Nicoletti, Roselli and Brading. I have seen other discussions about whether or not the third man was Poppy Bu$h. There is a resemblance, especially if one compares it to the photo of Poppy in front of the TSBD just after the assassination.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

What's also suspicious: The dark-complected man on the firestairs at DalTex wears a strange hat, probably with ear protection, and does not look towards the president's limo right after the shot, as could be expected, but towards ... the shooters? Look up also on some versions of Altgens, where this white "paper" spot is to the left of the shooter+spotter (from their perspective), there is placed something that was probably sun protection to have no disturbance while aiming. The following photo excerpt brightens a bit too much up for my taste: Please also take a closer look at Altgens #6 at: http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/ga ... 8.jpgIsn't it Johnny Roselli standing there in the background on the pedestrian right next to the rightest of the secret-service-men of the follow-up car??? These kinky glasses ... same head form and small mouth ...! Also see how ample opportunity Nicoletti had to disappear throw other backparts of DalTex by belnding into the crowd afterwards or showing up his fake SS-ID: http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/ga ... is09.jpgOn the other hand, not that much space to drive back on Houston with Files and Roselli in a burgundy Chevy there, isn't it? How many minutes after the shot was this Willis #9 photo shot?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Nice job Chris. Also, notice that the car directly behind the JFK limo has SS men on the car. The SS men at Love Field wanted to get on JFK's limo but were waived off by Emory Roberts. The men would have stood directly behind JFK and Jackie making a rear shot nearly impossible.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvWI1847ek
ChristophMessner

Bob, isn't it Roselli there on Altgens, where I said???
Bob

Post by Bob »

Perhaps, but it's hard to say. But then who were the two men with Nicoletti in the window? However, I think you were right on with the picture of Morales and Cain standing next to each other (back row-second from left and middle) in that photo yesterday.Ironically, those were the two men that some witnesses say were on the 6th floor of the TSBD at the time of the assassination."I was in Dallas when we got the son of a bitch and I was in Los Angeles when we got the little bastard." -David MoralesMorales like Roger Craig, Sam Giancana, Chuck Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli and George DeMohrenshildt all "died" or were murdered before they could testify before the HSCA. Who was the main recruiter for Group 40? Who was the head of the CIA during the HSCA investigation that refused to cooperate with the HSCA? The same man...Poppy Bu$h. Richard Cain also was murdered in about the same time frame.http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKcainR.htmPoppy sure cleaned up well didn't he?
ChristophMessner

And the dark-complected one in the middle is the one on the fire stairs of Dal-Tex building ...
Bob

Post by Bob »

That guy (front row middle) sort of looks like Frank Sturgis. Remember, Jimmy said he saw Sturgis in Dealey Plaza that day.http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... s.htmChris, can you please post the larger version of that photo (the one with Cain and Morales) again with the higher resolution?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

that is not Bush in front of the TSBD...