First Time Dallas Visit

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: First Time Dallas Visit

Post by Bob »

Bob Jonas wrote:JDB4JFK wrote:Good analysis Bob, which brings us to the important question?? How did the phony Secret Service Men know they had to be on the knoll before hand to thwart away potential witnesses before and after? Because it was an already planned place to take shots at the President! This was a well planned out assassination, not a fly by the seat of your pants the morning of!Exactly! The perfect location (Dealey Plaza). The perfect hitmen (mafia). The perfect support staff (CIA). The perfect patsy (Oswald). The perfect crime.Still, there were mistakes made. There wasn't supposed to be any shots from the front (unless absolutely necessary), so they could really frame LHO, plus Mr. Oswald was able to escape the scene alive. But the conspirators still had a couple of trump cards left to play. That being, the heads of government which led this coup d'état, would handle the investigation, plus they would aid in the cover up of the assassination, along with the CIA's bed partners, the MSM.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

The Zapruder film was a loose end that the conspirators should have buried from day one. If they would have destroyed that film before anyone had a chance to see it, we'd likely be doing something else right now.
Slav

Post by Slav »

The first time I visited approx 1997, you can feel that it was a set up just by being there , you can feel that there is no way one mans work, you can look around and see all the possible spots for the shooters and then think how the heck did they get away with it in such a small area. How the heck did Files take that shot so close and not get caught, I guess that s why more than 100 witnesses died. I guess Oswald came back from his grave and whacked everyone, The scene speak for itself it was an ambush from Bush.Very sad feeling being there I didn't want to leave.I went up to the 6th floor it's not the best spot to shoot, there was a book there for people to sign , I wrote on the page Oswald didn't do it the government did, looked around to see if anybody seen me write that in the book .